Originally Posted by Big Stick

'Nut,

I'll feign my "surprise",that the best you can do is a plagiarized Hurt Feelers Report. Congratulations?!?

Laughing!

I was on fhuqking FIRE yesterday,with the Faux MK12 SPR/10x MQ/75Hornies,as well as the 18.5" 270 and105's. Google it and then you can say you've "seen" one.

Laughing!

[Linked Image]

Fair to middlin' atmosphere,not too terribly much fog and modest winds. Supposed to schit & get today and dat ball is already rollin'. Think I'll give it a smidge to swell creeks,then I'll catch the tailend of a Milford flood and dredge Chrome. While you set on your couchbound kchunt and wait to read about it and eyefhuqk the Splendid Pixels. You "lucky" kchunt.

Bless your heart.

Laughing!................

Bull Schit,

Surprised you weren't arranging POI/POA with a rimfire at a mile or a K Hornet at 2 miles, you lying sack of horse chit. Laffin'!

Why you fuggin' around with a faux? I shoot the real thing regularly. Hooked up with some buds a few days ago and burnt caps at a high rate via several things you've probably never even read about, but maybe seen one in a magazine. There's a hint for you.

You wouldn't know a 'truck' if it ran over your stupid little azz. This one's in PB. Had to get it and others there while the gettin' is good. You can Google that!
[Linked Image]

Now you can at least say you've seen one. Laffin'!

You spend so much time posting on here that there is no way you venture more than 15 foot off the back porch. You poor little bastid.

Nut

Experience hath shewn, that even under the best forms of government those entrusted with power have, in time, and by slow operations, perverted it into tyranny.

Thomas Jefferson