'dubya,

Mainly flogged on the Faux MK12,chased come-ups on The Baddest Hummer On The Planet,heated up the new 1-7" Rock 22-250 and then decided to 6mm a smidge,beings I had it all in tow. Caught right at a dozen victims and you could almost count to 4. Almost. Congratulations?!?

Beeg Reload Day and Feesh Riggin' Tie-up Day today,so as to be wayyyyyyyyyyy ahead for a pard that pops in tomorrow. Gotta confirm Illumintai K-Hornet come-ups for a new lot of powder,pard got a new 8" x 18" 6BR and we'll duel 105's this afternoon. Polished a mag and feedramp up on a Marvel Unit One Conversion and need to heat it up. Slim Shady needs shot,The Electric Chair needs a coupla hunnert more loaded up for it,the Tree Turdy Ate Twat Six needs some 250 Skinners whistled through it for come-up confirmations in this heat wave. Need to squirt a coupla 155 Skinners in The Super at 3500fps for like reason and there's a coupla High Zoot 10/22's and AMT's that need shot,along with a coupla 39's due to a new lot of ammo. Though I KNOW the Anschutzeses are squared away...I'll shoot a few of 'em anyhow with THE knowed lot,so as to hedge a bet come Show Time.

Hell...might even make a cast.

Bless your heart.

Laughing!...............

shrapnel,

Keep setting on your kchunt and working upon convincing yourself that you "could too". Congratulations?!?

At least you get to read about it and gawk the pics you "lucky" kchunt.

Bless your heart.

Laughing!...............

'gwe,

There was a time in my life that I shot .284" 145gr Speers with IMR-4895 and their .502BC at everything. I think that receiver was on it's 3rd barrel,before '15 arrived and saved the day .

Pass the 162A-Max...mainly because I'm afforded the luxury of not being forced to guess. Hint.

Bless your heart.

Laughing!................

Mi,

For someone who "doesn't care" you sure suck alotta ass and stay nippin' at heels,you "lucky" kchunt. Congratulations?!?

I'm unfamiliar with atmospherics and inclement weather and would haveta defer to someone with your "knowledge","experience" and "results". LAUGHING!

At least Imagination and Pretend are free,so you can "afford" to "contribute".

Bless your heart.

'mag,

Caps is always closed and chambers empty,until sumptin' needs shot...unless I'm dryin' things out on the fly.

Laughing!

[Linked Image]

I hate safeties and throw lotsa them away. One of my favorites is C-Note and it wears a 2-ounce Shilen BR trigger,no safety and I even tossed the bolt release(as it has a Custom Sako-esque installed). it's what we in da' Bidness,call "ALL Bidness". I've yet to see anyone faster or better than me with a rifle and "odds" are,I never will. Being great ain't easy,but it's worth the effort. Hint.

I'll go grab it outta the Crummy here in a minute and snap a frame or two,if only to fuel more Imagination and Pretend.

See.

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

A wider trigger face wouldn't hurt the equation,but it's tough to miss from the hindlegs with that sonofabitch. She's flat fhuqking SINISTER and a 75A-Max has NO equal. Hint.

Bless your heart.

Laughing!.............

Fredrica,

Money grows on trees,but at least you can "afford" to read about it and look at the pics...you "lucky" kchunt. Congratulations?!?

Have had lotsa folks show up with lotsa glass,that were gonna "show" me sumptin' about glassin' and that sure as fhuqk has never happened nor been close. The Swwaro Queens tend to Whine the most.

I'm Legendary with Classics and that's hardly a "secret" either. I spend mosta my time clocking folks in,to what I found first,then set 'em up so they can kill it. All who visit,shop rather differently,after just part of a day and you couldn't begin to fathom the magnitude. Hint.

Bless your heart.

Laughing!...............

DD,

It's "Dali" and he liked to throw cats,nearly as much as I like to kill 'em. Almost.(grin)

Now I thunked the frozetitude was sorta interestin' myself,especially beings it's the hood of my black Crummy. Trouble is,Winter Feesh are lethargic and while it's easy to chomp at the bit for a daylight cast,the smart money and connect percentages are to shoot until the sun hits the water.

Old Injun Trick.

Laughing!..............

EHG,

Would LOVE to have you in tow,for these next few days,when one of my Favoritest Goofy Fhuqkers on da' Planet pops in. The laughs are never gonna end.

You coulda brought a 308 and I'da brought a 223AI...................(grin)

'22,

Thanks for the battery reminder! My FoxPro's puked and I just called a pard to throw some in with his checked luggage in the AM.

You are prolly gonna go to Hell now,for assisting in the pending CARNAGE.

Laughing!......................

'S,

You Whining Kchunt...your Whine remains MAGNIFICENT. Congratulations?!?

I'll feign my "surprise" that despite crystal clear pics,you still managed to fhuqk up Snaggin' Riggin'. Now THAT is fhuqking funny!

If I remember,I'll grab some pics today of OEM efforts at same and correlate 'em to Ping Pong Balls,so even someone as fhuqking Stupid as you can savvy. Then again...

Bless your heart.

Laughing!............

TheBitchingSniveler,

Milford Moose Rules are purty funny. It's gotta be either a Spike or a Forked-horn,have (3) brow tines or be greater than 50-inches spread. Now of course,noone in the AO has ever heard or seen a 50" nor close,so that chapter is closed by default. The triple brow play is a mainstay,but a late-Season velvet Spike is an anomaly in and of itself(only one I've ever heard of). Google it. Congratulations?!?

Though Kansa is a large State and one could fly 1000 miles,to eclipse 50",were it enough to horn 'em up. Pun be intended. Google it.

You just set there on your permanently couchbound kchunt and clap your hands...you "lucky" kchunt.

Bless your heart.

Laughing!..............

Shefire,

You "know" as "much" about Fishing,as you "do" Hunting. Congratulations?!?

You "hard chargers" REALLY "get after it". You'd need a co-signer for the leader and yarn.

Bless your heart.

Laughing!..............

Odessa,

I'm fhuqking crying...I'm laughing sooooooooooooo hard!!!

It'd take someone as fhuqking STUPID as you,to swoon a schit rifle,schit chambering,schit boolits,schit glass and a schit knife.

Congratulations?!?

Bless your heart.

Laughing!...............

Oldelkchunter,

Your ass sucking ability has no equal. Congratulations?!?

Bless your heart.

Laughing!..............

'Marc,

Gotta pard who's Married his 3rd Stripper,in a row. It still ain't working out.(grin)

What were the "odds"?!?

Laughing!.............

'oz,

Boolits matter wayyyyyyyyy more than headstamps and it takes someone as fhuqking STUPID as you,to botch it all. Congratulations?!?

Bless your heart...you Do NOTHING Dumbfhuqk.

Laughing!..............

'Nut,

I getta kick outta how ACTUAL use,makes you Do NOTHING Dumbfhuqks cringe. Almost as funny as you STUPID Fhuqks waxin' eloquent on blued livin' handles. Almost. Congratulations?!?

You Safe Queen Fence Hoppers are a fhuqking hoot!

Bless your heart.

Ghetto',

You Pavement Pounding Do NOTHING Dumbfhuqks are a fhuqking riot! Congratulations?!?

Bless your heart.

Laughing!............

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."