WCH,

Sweetheart you'd do well to remember,to simply start by fhuqking yourself...if only due to the FACT,that you will get more poozy in such an approach.

Congratulations?!?

Bless your heart.

Laughing!...............

Fredrica,

Oh my...you went FULL Retard with the Dinkathon! Here's to your best,being soooooooo fhuqking HILARIOUS! Them Goat Fhuqk blueprints,really help you connect dots. Laughing!

Thanks for "telling" me about 721's too. FUNNY schit! I doubt I built on my first one,not much more than 20yrs ago and it long ago became Famous. Key is to lose the OEM fire control system,do a leetle file work on the tang and slap a 700 version aboard instead. The rear bridges like to fall away too. Hint.

Now I've gots me a hunch,that the top left 721 in 375H&H AI wearing shimmed DD's(remember the bridge),a 6x42 Reupold and a McMillan AWR Fibergrain,prolly set more than a few trends. Now you "lucky" kchunt,you can say that you've "seen" it.

Laughing!

[Linked Image]

Prolly killed some Famous Critters with it too and you'll haveta pardon my inability to produce a single fhuqking Dink or a Rat.

Hint.

Laughing!

[Linked Image]

A person wouldn't need to get outta first fhuqking gear,to stay ahead of your "abilities" and "results",with a SAAMI OEM Gasser and a lowly Hornie 75BTHP.

Hint.

Laughing!

[Linked Image]

No "wonder" your Imagination and Pretend are so fhuqking "REAL" to you,given the realities you gotta suffer with your "means","abilities" and "comprehension".

Enjoyed you mentioning your pointy hats,that cover your pea brain,inside that pointy head of your's. You really "get after it",you "hard charger" you and are hell on Rats,Dinks and Titties. Congratulations?!?

Now lemme tell you a leetle "secret",beings "thinking" for yourself,is doing you NO fhuqking "favors". You will be best served by procuring a rugged/reliable rifle of modest weight/length,chambered to allow a good boolit of repute to smooch and stabilize...then try sumptin' new and ACTUALLY shoot/use the fhuqking thing and your exceedingly modest(though hilarious!) game WILL improve. Hint.

Thank me later and be sure to "tell" me more. You almost fhuqking nearly dared to muse weather,atmospherics and how to keep rifles that see actual Hard Use daily,to look like your never have turned a fhuqking lick Goat Fhuqked Safe Queens. Spare no "particulars". Hint. Laughing!

You AMAZINGLY Clueless Do Nothing Dumb Fhuqk.

Laughing!..........................

'dubya,

The Texas Version of EVERYTHING is fhuqking hilarious!

First you were "told by someone in the know",that the Juvenile Fhuqking Rat in your picture was "old" and now you are unable to recall any of them "particulars"?!? That "Guide" should have been punched in the fhuqking face and here's to your being too fhuqking stupid,to "know" that fhuqking "much".

I'm fhuqking cryin'...I'm laughin' sooooooooooooo hard!!!

I've never read anything,anywhere,by anyone,where you were "accused" of ever killing a Critter worth a fhuqk. Hint. Laughing!

Keep hoppin' fences,swingin' gates and really getting "after it"...while rockin' your incredibly low "standards".

Bless your heart.

Laughing!................

Shefire,

Didn't mean to horn you up,yet again.

Bless your heart.

The only thing you shoot are your mouth and Imagination,while extolling ad nauseum upon your countless,though very WELL founded insecurities and the couchbound commentary of your Do Nothing Dumbfhuqktitude. Congratulations?!?

I enjoy that despite your BEST fhuqking efforts,that weather still reliably stumps you and The Paper Hat Brigade. 'Course you Do Nothing Kchunts would haveta' leave the couch,to begin to savvy and that "complication" precludes an inkling. Laughing!

Always did love your pics.

Laughing!

You and Savage99 oughtta have a Do Nothing Duel,to see who can come closest to ALMOST turning the first lick.

At least Imagination and Pretend are priced within your "means",so you can "afford" to "contribute".

You "lucky" kchunt!

'Nut,

That is Geriatric Entrapment.

I like your style.

Laughing!...................

(Addendum: for yet ANOTHER Drooling Dumbfhuqk)

'S,

Thank you for the "advice" that you've "experienced" in the "first hand",during your "hard charging" "pursuits". I had never even heard of the material you cited.

Laughing!

Just where,when and how do you apply it?!? Spare no "details".

Is it best to line ring halves with it,before,during or after their installation?!? Whatta' 'bout fire control systems?

Laughing!

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

What is the requisite amount and application means,that "works" best for what you "do" and "subject" the wares you've NEVER even fhuqking seen or "used" to?!? Spare no "details".

Laughing!

[Linked Image]

Now in fairness,that were a purty full (4) days of Castin' & Blastin' with same...which would equate to roughly 400 fhuqking YEARS of your "use" and 4000yrs worth of ammo expenditure. You "lucky" kchunt! Bless your heart.

Laughing!

Hmmmmmmmm...I wonder if paint would help?!?

Now you be CERTAIN to "tell" me about tackle too and quantify all you that "do" there as well. This stuff is all "new to" me. Laughing!

You Do Nothing Dumbfhuqks are a fhuqking HOOT!!!

Wow +P++!

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."