Getting back to the original topic (12 pages ago), I don't really think there is as much of a problem as perceived. One type of factory ammo won't chamber, and the Vmax that are loaded past max OAL won't chamber. Those bullets need to be seated deeper than others in all rifles. Monday the OP will respond once he figures out the length to lands with bullets he wants to use.

As to the stick in forum- Good for you on all your activities, achievements, and everyday fishing adventures. Don't let it get to your head. Things can change or be taken away in a flash. There is a line between being grateful and thankful for what you have, and being arrogant and haughty about it. One question is- Why do you have 10, 12, and 14 inch twist 6mm rifles that are so great, when everyone else's are garbage? Or are they just for shooting the oversized Alaska mosquitos with 50 grain bullets, because in your words, they won't stabilize anything big enough to be manly? The idea of a one caliber battery is slightly fascinating. Suppose it makes cleaning a bit more efficient. I do like 100 grain bullets- in a 6.5mm. And I also like 50's in a .22 cal., 120's in a 7mm, 130's in a 30 cal, 160's in a .338, 250's in a .375, and 250's in a 45-70. Sorry, probably just caused a stroke in the heavy for caliber crowd.