Originally Posted by gnoahhh
I used to be offended by The Troll's egotistical nonsense- even if he evidently is knowledgeable about a fairly narrow range of topics- now I truly pity him. More so, I pity the people who live close to him for having to suffer his inanities on a daily basis.

Hence why I claim his wife is a bigger saint than Mother Theresa.... she's got more patience than the pope....

any other woman, he'd have a head with a big flat spot on top from getting hit with a cast iron frying pan on a regular basis, instead of that bowling ball for a head....

Ya gotta love Stumpy tho....who else do ya know who is so narcissistic when he has little reason to?... He's a Legend in his own mind... but sure has a great dog and lucked out with a good wife...

Who says God doesn't pity the Fools?

and now if Schtick had typed this post, it would read like this:

alkndf[owher ponr cpi erjhe[adgjeiu'fanmfyl NJNMERNDnN SJFISRMIJDMA NFieadmelmidghn djowenhdujOLUMEIDMEHN JHONWERNS
h;lejnDPCY;dfhgkldsfg

fhwiansnmejuind JGJh3e;;lnjsPN2385YTSMDF-NSN= nehpngfpin i4wr
fdpw4iun pdjgp0n dfuer piaFN P[GNP0RYTnghnkdya;n fgh3fugmsuhq
lkrndfio

dfnewrh pdfhnn sjfdyjn$spidfm BNEMAMNmndm ddjehglkchskdugns

waffin......

dsfkhcgnm

And that would have been when he was sober...

its much better when he has his Lab type it for him...who speaks English.....Schitck speaks Klingeon in case you didn't know what language AK Trailer Park Gibberish is based on...

actually Schitck is a Jedi Knight, of the Yoda Order...he's Yoda's love child....