'guy,

Be careful...or The Do Nothing Gang will putcha' on Imaginary Pretend Ignore and chant "I don't care!....I don't care!!",as they feverishly cling to your every fhuqking word.

Laughing!

Bless their hearts...............

elkchunt,

Is that a Watching Paint Dry Festival? Laughing!

Do you have like frequencies in your Retard Beanies and gotta key in..."Breaker,breaker...I'm ALMOST gonna do something" and then patiently await the glorious reaffirmation of "Copy that...proceed with your Nothingness and engage Imagination and Pretend at your leisure".

Bless your heart.

Laughing!..............

Dooshmike,

Have never heard of said chambering.

[Linked Image]

Always happy to chop a NIB spout.

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

This throat/twist/COAL stuff sure is "daunting".

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Not blowin' much over 80mph now and power is hit & miss. Hope I remember to break it in,come daylight and it'd be a shame to forget the cameras.

Laughing!

It only takes nearly 20 more grains of powder and a long action,to be yet second fiddle to a 1-9" SAAMI 243Win and a 105.

Just sayin'.......................(grin)

'3,

I feel your pain. Gotta break some schit in,myself.

Film at 11:00................(grin)

'pole,

You "lucky" kchunt...Stupidity ain't an Act for you. Congratulations?

If only because it were worded plainly and I quote:

"Thoughts on a swirled Sako Varmint MKII 223AI MTU contoured 1-8" at 21",ala CDI MDT magfed 75A-Max smooches in Lapooey and 10x MQ Fixed Fhuqked POA/POI sanctity?

Which AICS footprint mags do you favor? Laughing!"

Nextly,mebbe muse a leetle sumptin' in regards to HS precision 1st Gen DBM's and their proprietary 'well,in extrapolation to their 2012 2nd Gen version. Then mebbe cross reference them Googled Guesses with AICS 'wells,in say Seekins,Atlas,PT&G,Badger,CDI,Surgeon,APA and the like.

Nod your head. I don't which is funniest,your Excuses,Silence or fhuqking STUPIDITY.

Laughing!

Bless your heart..................

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."