Originally Posted by Big Stick

'Nut,

I'll feign my GREAT "surprise",that you weren't up the shrub,weren't on the lattice,never took the pics and are now feeling "vindicated" with a Pavement Pounding Poster Pictorial. You "lucky" kchunt! Congratulations?!?

Funnier yet,that your Retardation precludes you from controlling light and clipping your crayola text,via the "death grip" of your Lady Hands. I'm fhuqking crying,I'm laughing soooooooooooooooooooooo hard!!!

Your "hard charging" parking lot pics,really accentuate your "living" on the "edge". When you go for the throat,it is without mercy!

Bless your heart.

Laughing!.....................

Little Dick,

I've been up many a shrub, and many elevated work platform. Cranes as well. But I understand that being an operations manager for a major, world-wide manufacturer is not in the same 'league' as cutting down trees-- heck you are so edgy you sometimes even use only one hand on the saw (or maybe you did back in 1982). WOW! Impressive schit.

It's only obvious that your inner fears of inferiority are expressed through obvious symptoms of NPD. After you google that, also refer to DSM-5 and DSM-IV-TR. Then Check ICD-10, F60.8. You will NOT understand what you are reading, and will most likely fall asleep trying. Let me know if you would like me to decipher.

I take exception to the "lady hands" comment. My wife refers to them as 'meat hooks'. A size 13 ring is nowhere near big enough (you indicate more insecurities by that comment, by the way). Laffin'!

P.S. My feet were nowhere near pavement when I took that pic for you. Look closely and figure it out. PM me in a few days after you can't.

Last edited by 1Nut; 03/09/16.

Nut

Experience hath shewn, that even under the best forms of government those entrusted with power have, in time, and by slow operations, perverted it into tyranny.

Thomas Jefferson