TheBitchingSniveler,

I'm happy to have you nipping at heels and to provide you the pics and prose,you could never begin to muster on your own. Thank me later. Hint.

You Do Nothing Dumbfhuqks suck a mean ass. Laughing!

Congratulations?!?

Bless your heart.

Laughing!....................

'gwe,

Curious here. When one loses a bet big enough,to have to go to Texas...just what sorta camera does one tote,to burn the suck in?!? Prolly sumptin' fancy I've never seen or heard of. Laughing!

Never been tough to cypher who shoots and who don't.

Hint.

Laughing!...............

'dubya,

It'll come as a "surprise" only to you,that your pics ain't even enough to hold a fence hoppin' Texan's interest...but they IS fhuqking funny.

Bless your heart.

Laughing!................

WCH,

Find me "mistaken" as THAT will be funnier than fhuqk. Hint.

Or set on your couchbound kchunt,Whine and make Excuses...as it'll be the closest you will ever come.

Bless your heart.

Laughing!...............

Fredrica,

Pardon my using wares,that actually exist and connect dots. Hint.

Laughing!

[Linked Image]

BHW LW 18" Middy 1-8" Wylde,itty-bitty S/S Troy .750" GB,Illuminati calibrated/fixed to subtend,CMC curved,RRA Chrome BCG,RSS,RRA Middy FF. Now you can say you've "seen" one,you "lucky" kchunt.

Bless your heart.

Laughing!..................

Shefire,

Didn't mean to horn you up and there's no need for you to again quantify,that Imitation is THE most Sincere form of Flattery. You "lucky" kchunt.

How's THE Do Nothing Duel goin',between you and Savage99? Dead even tie ain't it,less a move having been made?!? LAUGHING!

Here's to your Imagination and Pretend...due to just how fhuqking badly you NEED it.

Bless your heart.

Laughing!...............

'hntr,

The ONLY fhuqking thing you've "got" is Imagination and Pretend...along with two-scoops of Dumbfhuqktitude. Congratulations?!?

Bless your heart.

Laughing!.................

Sammo,

Pretend ain't real...no matter how BADLY you wish it to be.

Hint.

Laughing!...............

Whinety-Whines,

You suck a mean ass. Congratulations?!?

You vicarious "living" kchunts,are a hoot!

Bless your heart.

Laughing!..............

'oz,

You AMAZINGLY Stupid Fhuqk...your "perceptions" are off the fhuqking scale,in their INCREDIBLE Dumbfhuqktitude. Congratulations?!?

I bet you were born in Texas?

Bless your heart.

Laughing!.................

'Mi,

One thing is for CERTAIN,with you Do Nothing Drooling Dumbfhuqks and that's simply...that when it's all said and done,there will have been a fhuqk of a LOT more said,than done.

Congratulations?!?

Bless your heart.

Laughing!...................

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."