'Mi,

You Whining Kchunt...I'm enjoying how MUCH you "don't care". Congratulations?!?

Bless your heart...you "lucky" kchunt.

Laughing!..............

Elkchunt,

Holy fhuqking schit,dontcha' have an uncanny "ability" with a camera!?! I reckon that's how you rated your Blue Parking Permit. You "lucky" kchunt. Laughing!

I love cats too.

Bless your heart.

[Linked Image]

Just saying.

Laughing!.................

Sammo,

Pardon the Taco TURD schlepping more weight and fiscal value in a single charge,than all of your [bleep] bolted together.

Congratulations?

Laughing!

I gotta suffer a herd of F-350's at work and they are steaming fhuqking piles of schit on their BEST days. Pardon my being afforded the luxury,of not being forced to guess.

Hint................

Rogue,

One couldn't even begin to get a F-350,to any of my favorite haunts.

Not that folks ain't tried,after seeing results....................(grin)

'ahhh,

My Melancholy Baby...I'll feign my "surprise" that the coupla times a year you do yard your kchunt offa the couch,it's to Pavement Pound in your Soccer Mom Bitch Mobile.

Congratulations?!?

Bless your heart.

Laughing!...................

Brad,

You Pavement Pounding Flatlanders suck a mean ass.

Congratulations?!?

Bless your heart.

Laughing!..................

Shefire,

How goes The Duel betwixt you and Savage99? Who's dangled more plagiarized pics,of things they've never seen or let alone done?!?

You "hard chargers" are a fhuqking hoot! You "lucky" kchunt.

Bless your heart.

Laughing!................

'270,

I've never seen a PowerStroke 350 at work,that went anywhere NEAR 50,000 miles,less an engine or transmission woe. Lotsa rear ends too,a coupla power steering pumps a hitch and the fhuqking brakes are a gawwdamned fhuqking joke.

Though the V-10's suck ass,they blow the PowerStroke away in reliability...but I'm only talkin' dozens of examples.

Hint.

Bless your heart.

Fredrica,

You "hard charging" Cab Lizard you! LOVE the "action" pics. Laughing!

I'll feign my "surprise" that you cannot begin to fathom wages beyond Minimum Wage...you "lucky" kchunt. Laughing!

Only 59,000# here. Laughing!

Cheer up,nobody makes much more than $2000 a day.

[Linked Image]

Really enjoyed the pic of your Cat in the front seat of your Soccer Mom Pavement Pounding Bitch Mobile. Dogs look like this. You can see the fire in their eyes. Google it. Hint.

Laughing!

[Linked Image]

I'll feign my "surprise",that "all" the "particulars" of your 13-cent Reloading Video and your "role" in same,just never came close to seeing the light. What were the fhuqking "odds"?!? Laughing!

You Do Nothing Dumbfhuqks REALLY "get after it".

Bless your heart.

'dubya,

It really takes a High Zoot Rig,to pass through fences and drive across lawns! The Texas version of EVERYTHING,is fhuqking hilarious!

Bless your heart.

Laughing!............

WCH,

You could TEACH ass sucking. Congratulations?!?

Bless your heart.

Laughing!................

heavysquawker,

Anymore fresh signs,from The Retards? You never did gimme a tally,on how many times a day you think about me,or why "your" kids know my name,better than your's? Congratulations?!?

You "lucky" kchunt. You'll be a REAL terror,if/when you can afford your first camera.

Bless your heart.

Laughing!...................

Oldelkchunt,

Groovin' on your WELL founded insecurities and the sweet "satisfactions" you garner,by sucking ass and "living" vicariously. You "lucky" kchunt> Congratulations?!?

Whatcha' think...GL3 or GLX in the AM,to start yet another Epic Cast & Blast? Water appeared trite on the incoming flight. I'm sorta torn on Slim Shady,270,Baby BR or Rocktucky over the shoulder,during the carnage,what would you "do" if you fhuqking could?!? Laughing!

Batteries are charging. Hint.

Bless your heart.

Laughing!.................

'S,

When you use your Imagination and Pretend,how long does it take to become "real" to you?

Bless your heart.

Laughing!....................

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."