'Mi,

Ain't it an intellesting Dichotomy,that sandbagging here,Trumps all the Imagination and Pretend you can muster? Congratulations?!?

You "hardhargers" REALLY "get after it"! Mightcha' be able to remember when you last went Outdoors?

Didn't think so.

Laughing!...............

Oldelkchunter,

I find it fascinatinger than fhuqk,that you are devoid so "much" as an inkling,in regards to the AMAZING Magnitude of your Do Nothing Dumbfhuqkery. Congratulations?!?

Bless your heart.

Laughing!...............

Whore-Hey!,

I've prolly lambasted the POS 300H&H more than a few times,mainly because they suck copious ass. Now ain't this an awkward moment,beings you "can't read this",after your heartfelt Imaginary Pretend Ignore ploy?!? I'll feign my "suprise",that besides being a Clueless Do Nothing Kchunt,you are also a Lying Piece Of Fhuqking Schit. What were the "odds"...you "lucky" kchunt. Congratulations?!?

Say sumptin' about the POS 300H&H,it's base/rings,glass,boolits and other "particulars",because schit don't get ANY fhuqking funnier,than you "doing" your BEST.

Bless your heart.

Laughing!...............

WGM,

That rig looks to have really been run through the paces. Laughing!

I've unfortunately suffered wayyyyyymore miles in Fords through the years,than I wanna remember...though admittedly,not much of it was Pavement Pounding. Hint.

As an aside,my Daddy work truck has less than 17,000 miles on it.

Just sayin'.

Hint.

You'll haveta pardon my being afforded the luxury,of not being forced to guess,nor could you begin to fathom.

I do enjoy the hilarity,of folks sayin' Fords are "good". Cheer up,Tasco sells alotta scopes.

Laughing!.................

Shefire,

In the countless times you think about me on your average day...just how many of 'em am I fully clothed? You LUCKY kchunt.

Ever happen to recall which year it was,when you last went Outdoors? Didn't think so. Congratulations?!?

Spent the better part of the day Cat Fishing yesterday and them fhuqking things will hit ANYTHING.

[Linked Image]

Looking forward to your next Whine and even more Excuses,as you wax eloquent on all the things you almost "did",all the wares you almost "had" and all the places you've almost "been".

It's a regular Showcase Showdown between you and Savage99.

Bless your heart.

Laughing!...............

'MAG,

All a Thread needs for humor,is a Do Nothing Whining Kchunt,doing her best. You are doing "great". Congratulations?!?

Bless your heart.

Laughing!...............

'Nut,

Dangle a pic of the Krieger barreled "wonder"...I ASSURE you,it will be funnier than fhuqk and you won't even know why. Laughing!

Your Dynamic Dumbfhuqktitude,is offa the fhuqking charts! Mebbe dangle a pic of the High Zoot 513T too,for even more oblivious humor. Laughing!

Congratulations?!?

Bless your heart.

Laughing!...............

Fredrica,

It weren't that long ago,when you was schleppin' untold miles under arduous conditions and now it's a Soccer Mom Bitch Mobile with a phony fhuqking spool of rope with a hand crank on it! Oh my...you REALLY "get after it"! What sorta sounds do you make,as you whirl the handle?!?

I'm fhuqking crying,I'm laughing soooooooooooo fhuqking hard!

Your meat handling "skills",rate a Freezer Burn Factory. Hey wait...

Bless your heart.

Laughing!...............

EHG,

I'd read about the 223AI some weeks ago and it sounds intriguing. I believe I will definately build one,after your Elk picture...as The Goo Tourney has long been of interest to me.(grin)

We need to getcha a visit.....................

elkchunternm,

You must be on pins & needles,getting worked up for three pokes nearly a year away and only a 1/3 of 'em at titties? Congratulations?!?

You "lucky" kchunt.

Bless your heart.

Laughing!.................

WCH,

Your ass sucking remains MAGNIFICENT. At least you can say with a straight face,you do "something" well. Congratulations?!?

You "lucky" kchunt.

Bless your heart.

Laughing!................

'pole,

Obviously an NPT.

Laughing!...............

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."