Shefire,

You strung-out Candy Stripers are a fhuqking hoot! At least Imagination and Pretend are free,so you can "afford" to "contribute". Laughing!

Hell...you can ALMOST nearly fhuqking afford,to post your own pic. Almost.

Laughing!

Bless your heart.

You "lucky" kchunt.................

Elkchunt,

Waiting on your REVELATION...when The Lord grants you the vision to come clean,that you can "suddenly" read this too. You Sappy Do Nothing Day Dreaming Dumbfhuqk.

It's a wonder there's ANY Critters left,given your Reign Of Terror. Laughing!

Bless your heart.

Wow +P++!!!.............

'Mi,

Being great ain't easy,but it's worth the effort. Hint.

At least "lucky" kchunts like you,get to read about it and gawk the pixels. Congratulations?!?

Perhaps give thought to assembling all the neighborhood kids in a herd and pen a sign for 'em as a Trump Card that says: "this creepy fhuqker "doesn't care"". Just might be a fhuqking pun intended and you'd best Google it.

Laughing!

Awaiting your next round of Excuses and the Fresh Whine,which will smooth over your Couchbound Kchuntitude and Do Nothing Dumbfhuqkery,as you set mired in the trappings of being forced to suffer being you.

You "hard chargers" REALLY get after it!

Bless your heart.

Laughing!..............

'Nut,

I've never knowed absolute HILARITY and Do Nothing Dumbfhuqkery,to "piss off" anyone?!? Hint. Laughing!

Yes,you really got down to brass tacks and added your keen "insight",in regards to a chambering you've never seen or let alone shot,as a sweet "vindication" of your "knowledge","experience" and "results". That is some SERIOUSLY "compelling" "testimony" there. Laughing!

Fairly impressive "display" of your keen "insight",to be within 2 Mils on a 1000yd poke. I mean that's only roughly halfa CDS dial off. Laughing!

It is a fascinating constant and a right proper Dichotomy,that the things that are "impossible" for you,happen multiple times a day in the Real World and are simply shrugged off as being blasse. Your gross inability to garner even an inkling of a first fhuqking clue,is some seriously FUNNY fhuqking schit!

I'll feign my "surprise" yet again,that you went wayyyyyyyyyyyy outta your way,to not mention a single fhuqking word,in regard to the steaming pieces of schit that are the backbone of your "knowledge". Hint. Laughing!

Jeezus Fhuqk you Clueless Kchunts are a Gawwdamned fhuqking RIOT!

"Tell" me more. Hint.

Bless your heart.

Laughing!..................

Whinety-Whines,

Does stupid hurt? Just figured I'd give you an underhand pitch,in regards to something that you could finally answer in the firsthand. You "lucky" kchunt. Hint.

Laughing!

The depths of your Do Nothing Dumbfhuqkery are beyond impressive. Congratulations?!?

Go for the throat.

Laughing!..................

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."