'dubya,

I reckon it is farrrrrrrrrrrrrr from "surprising",that no matter where you go,it culminates in yet another "exciting" Ass Setting "Adventure".

The Texas Version of EVERYTHING,is fhuqking hilarious!

Bless your heart.

Laughing!.................

Oldelkchunt,

You suck a mean ass.

Congratulations?!?

Laughing!...............

'tailer,

She's still trying to cypher seating die geometry and has yet to pull the trigger on a live round.

But it IS getting close!

Laughing!................

Shefire,

You flatter yourself,that a Do Nothing Whining Kchunt can "do" anything...other than be a Do Nothing Whining Kchunt.

No "danger" of you EVER turning a lick...you "lucky" kchunt. Be sure to cite any/all words that were too "long" or too "fancy" for you to fhuqking cypher. Hint.

Laughing!

Bless your heart.

Laughing!...............

'Nut,

Unfortunately and despite the hype,the Canon 5D MK II was/is a dismal piece of schit,with heavily compromised AF. It bumped noise handling capabilities a smidge,but still wears Gen 1 5D AF,which is absolute dog schit. Bummer on having to suffer same,but congratulations on not being able to discern something so glaring. Hint. Laughing!

The 85L 2 is a slowpoke turd,in regards to AF. Bummer there too. The 24-70 isn't horrid,though the Gen 2 is stellar. The 70-200 2.8 V2 is a peach...so you got (1) right. Congratulations?!?

G-12 fill/catch and it's nice to see myself in the apple of the eye...which is a constant. Hint.

Just sayin'.

[Linked Image]

GOOD talk,you gals really "know" your stuff.

Bless your heart.

Laughing!..............

Outdoor Hag,

I reckon all that noise from the first poke,through that piece of fhuqking schit,is gonna be a bit more than a touch disconcerting. Can't wait for the "report". Pun(s) be intended,you poor poor Clueless Fhuqk.

Bless your heart.

Laughing!...............

'Mi,

Don't "forget" how much you "don't care",as you mention my name 1000+ times a day. Laughing!

Here's to your Imagination and it's Pretend and just how badly you NEED it...to help satiate your incredibly long list of amazingly WELL founded insecurities. You "lucky" kchunt.

Bless your heart.

Laughing!................

'lia,

Awesome pic! Was it taken through Shrapnel and Elkchunter's Coke Bottles?!? Laughing!

Sometimes it's nice to drag a shutter,to convey mood.

Hint.

[Linked Image]

Shooting backlit,ain't as bad as some think. Hint.

[Linked Image]

It'll often convey a mood. Hint.

[Linked Image]

A sillywetted 4-ground ain't tough to suffer.

Hint.

[Linked Image]

I don't fret dynamic range a whole fhuqk of a lot and will happily balance clipping both ends of the relative spectrum,to paint a poignant purty peecture.

Hint.

[Linked Image]

'Course I never much fretted the "rule" of thirds either. Though I do enjoy Window Lickers gunnin' schit with their fhuqking phones,like they are "doing" sumptin'. Hint.

Oopsie!

Bless your heart.

Laughing!...............

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."