'gwe,

Now you can bask in the SWEET satisfaction,of folks who think about me daily. Congratulations?!?

The botched blueprint is a fhuqking hoot! Especially with schit glass and boolits. GOOD thing the gates AND fences were there.

Bless your heart.

Laughing!.................

elkchunternm,

I getta kick outta how your Titty-Finding Coke Bottles,fixate a sticker. Congratulations?!?

Bless your heart.

Laughing!....................

Shefire,

You pill-poppin'/strung out Candy Stripers are certainly fixated on bed pans. Congratulations?!?

Bless your heart.

Laughing!..............

Dooshmike,

I'll feign my "surprise",that your Do Nothing Dumbfhuqkery...just ain't quite "satisfying",despite your best efforts to convince yourself otherwise. You "lucky" kchunt.

Bless your heart.

Laughing!.................

Oldelkchunter,

Your "goal",is to NOT schit your pants. Congratulations?!?

You "hard charging" kchunt.

Bless your heart.

Laughing!..............

'Gomer,

You CLUELESS fhuqk...is there NO end to your Stupidity? Congratulations?!?

Bless your heart.

Laughing!...................

'Moses,

You suck a mean ass. Congratulations?!?

Bless your heart.

Laughing!..............

'Nut,

I'm "unfamiliar" with the "proof"...because I've only got a few. Now you can say that you've ACTUALLY "seen one". You "lucky" kchunt. Congratulations?!?

Laughing!

[Linked Image]

Feel free to plagiarize pics as you MUST and Whine as you do,while making Excuses you deem as being "enough".

Bless your heart.

Laughing!...................

Mi,

Perhaps some day,I'll "forget" my cameras and then you can go for the throat. Congratulations?!?

Bless your heart.

You "hard charger" you.

Whore-Hey!,

It's your Imagination and Pretend...wield it as you MUST. I'll feign my GREAT "surprise",that despite your oft flaunted Imaginary Pretend Ignore,you hang on my EVERY word and pixel. Congratulations?!?

If only because you area THE Lying Piece Of Fhuqking Schit,keep in mind that nobody copy/pasted the pics,so LIE in accordance.

Bless your heart.

Laughing!..................

'texas,

GOOD fhuqking call to Whine to the Do Nothing Dumbfhuqks and refrain ALL things germane. Congratulations?!?

Bless your heart.

Fredrica,

No need to reiterate that your Piece Of Fhuqking Schit Blueprints and Soccer Mom Bitch Mobile...just ain't gonna get it done. Congratulations?!?

Bless your heart.

Laughing!.....................

'8r,

VERY wide. Congratulations?!?

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Bless your heart.

Laughing!.....................

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."