Stick it,

The only thing worse than your pictures is your command of the English language. Good thing you don't rely on spell check or first grade language lessons, otherwise you would only have 3 or 4 words the computer would recognize...heartily laughing here!!!

The pictures of your minnows and toy guns by your wading pool are classic wanna-be...epic snicker!!!

The Eskimos you get the deer from to get those pictures have got to be tired of your continued borrowing them and I am sure by the time you are done with your Polaroid camera, the deer have spoiled...rolling in the aisle laughing at your colossal overblown self image!!!

How you mange to find so much wrong with so many people is only eclipsed by your vast experience in your own pretend little world of "dwarfdom" surrounded by tree stumps in Knotts Berry Farm...roller coaster screams and uncontrolled loud laughter!!!

Keep that good work coming, 2 post a day limit is killing us here, as we have to wait so long to see just how idiotic you can be and somehow you manage to out-do your own dumb-foolery....tear streaming laughter now, I can go on but the screen isn't clear for the sake of tears...color me envious of your next worthless drivel and how full of yourself you really are...

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]