Well, what kind of stuff?

The stuff where he put quotation marks around the word "your"?

Or the stuff where he talks about real world ballistics, guns, twist, velocity, etc, while a bunch of the guys here that dogpile him can only make putrid comments about his family and try to make personal insults?

Stick may not have a delivery style that everyone agrees with, but he sure as hell has some first class knowledge.

Ever happen to notice that a few of the more widely acknowledged posters here who happen to have a softer delivery (but possibly don't offer up as much information freely) generally don't disagree with Stick very often?

I'm not talking about the clowns who think they have some knowledge and try to offer it up anytime anyone asks a question that they think they might have read about, but the actual guys who can discuss with knowledge topics at hand. There are *maybe* a half dozen guys with the results to back it up, who may argue minutae, but don't take it to the level that clowns on this thread do....

Originally Posted by Someone
Why pack all that messy meat out of the bush when we can just go to the grocery store where meat is made? Hell,if they sold antlers I would save so much money I could afford to go Dolphin fishing. Maybe even a baby seal safari.