Originally Posted by Seafire
Well shorty must be coming down from his hang over, and its before he has had his morning hit of meth to make it until noon....

and Gee Stumpy, seems all ya think about these days, is having fantasies, while scantily clad and admiring yourself in the bathroom medicine cabinet mirror is about other men having fantasies about you, being nude or scantily clad....

you really are a narcissistic little HoMo....

I do have to laugh about you give ElkHunterNM some Schitt about going to Africa this fall, while you stay in your local petting zoo on your local game preserve... lining up chickens in the yard, out the window of your shack, with your rifles... at least until another deer shows up at your salt block in the back yard....or a bear shows up, to get into the gut pile you left as bait, from the deer you poached the previous evening...

Ahh, life in the AK wilderness, away from people, society and the law....how much better can a methhead have it all?

Well you have a great day there Stumpy, having your "male fantasies" and turtle waxing that Watermelon sitting above your shoulders.... I am sure you love it when its nice and shiney for your local "male friends".. when they drop by for a hit of blow and then get a blow.....

one thing good about being your size, is its easy for the AK State Troopers to "overlook" your existence.....

and hey, give the Lab a scratch between the ears for us...
he's a darn good dog... especially consider the company he has to keep...
Wait till my next trip after this one,which,hopefully I'll be hunting elephant.

That'll give the runt something to whine about for months.

Life Member SCI
Life Member DSC
Member New Mexico Shooting Sports Association

Take your responsibilities seriously, never yourself-Ken Howell

Proper bullet placement + sufficient penetration = quick, clean kill. Finn Aagard

Ken