Originally Posted by Big Stick

'Nut,

1000 words. Now you can say you've "seen" one...you "lucky" kchunt.

Laughing!

Pinned blocks have no equal,Douglas is easy to slap around and I've a "hunch" that a Lever' fueled Hornie 75HPBT at 2800fps+...prolly slaps MK 262 Mod1 fodder around a bit. Hint.

I wonder if S/S Stoner's added COAL would lend itself well to the fray?!?

Laughing!

It would seem that 10 Mils on the windshield,might could be a touch handy,whether UKD or in Laser Tag.

When you feel like plagiarizin' yet another Hurt Feelers Report,on the average how long do it take you to fill it out,with all that heartfelt angst and copious insecurity you schlep. Just ballpark it.

Bless your heart.

Laughing!.....................

You stupid little fugger! About the only thing that doesn't fly over that empty bald head of yours is a cheeseburger. Laffin'.

Don't take more than few seconds for someone with an IQ higher than 5 to give you an award for being THE king putz. I know; you wouldn't know. ROFL

Nuttin' you hung a pic of is anywhere near class III. Show me somethin' burning caps at a rate of 600-700 RPM. Hint: Stoner had nothing to do with anything I've been buzzin' (though something of his design is never more than a step away most days). Not surprised you got NOTHING to offer.

How about showin me your 'trucks', and tell me all about what you 'haul'. Geezus, you are funnier than retarded [bleep], and nearly as smart. Laffin!

Nut

Experience hath shewn, that even under the best forms of government those entrusted with power have, in time, and by slow operations, perverted it into tyranny.

Thomas Jefferson