Fredrica,

Hogue...you CLUELESS Drooling Dumbfhuqk.

Laughing!

[Linked Image]

Whattya' gonna almost "do" today?!?

Bless your heart.

Laughing!...................

'dubya,

Here's to your being "lucky" enough,to "think" that Golf Carts,Gates and Fences...are "plenty".

Laughing!

One could take you out in the middle of the pasture,spin you in a circle and you'd be lost ALL over again. You "lucky" kchunt,that's GOTTA add alotta "excitement" to the "Adventures".

I'm cryin'....I'm laughing sooooooooooooo fhuqking hard!!!!

Bless your heart.

Laughing!................

'S,

Terminal tackle sizing,depends upon water volumes and the Victims of interest. Tough to find a GOOD quality treble,beyond a #5/0 and Iggle Claw takes the cake with their LazerSharps.

Old School Iggles and New School in #4/0,to fuel your Whine. Note that the Lazers are of lesser gauge,which is of superior metallurgy,along with vastly improved sharpness and edge retention. Hint.

Laughing!

[Linked Image]

Hollow core pencil lead is THE key and I tend to default to 1/8",as it is sneakier. Hint.

Laughing!

[Linked Image]

Like in all other avenues,Chameleon is KING in regards to leader material and one KNOWS going in,that an innate ability to fend abrasion,is gonna do serious favors. A #4/0 Lazer stoked with a 7/5 40# Chameleon snell,is a fast twist boolitproof system of repute. Key is to get the pencil lead rolled straight as an arrow,arrange snell so running line rides in the bight of the treble's dual shanked construction and proper yarn selection is imperative.

One doesn't want to drive a buoyant yarn indicator,so the better the yarn,the worse it actually works. I long ago defaulted to a Shallow Hal Lark's Head. Vulcan Mindfhuqk there...Google it! Laughing!

THE Money Maker is to preclude any/all approaches,which will compromise how the treble flies through the water and ascertain that nothing impedes attaining full hook depth within SCREAMING Victims. Hint.

Laughing!

[Linked Image]

Now to most effectively actuate a #4/0 7/5 40#,rod/reel selection rates more than a passing thunk. Hint.

One wants to cover as much water as efficiently as possible,which is arranged via spool diameter,gear ratio and actual rod length. Pardon my horning you Do Nothing Kchunts up. Laughing!

Anywhoooo...as a balanced blend of backbone,finesse feeltitude and sinister length,it's tough to whoop a Loomis STFR and the STFR 1363 11'4" is the pick of the litter. Google it. Hint. Laughing!

For a Bushelin' Coffee Grinder in said application,the 5000 Stradic is distinctly an "unfair" advantage,so how I like to roll and I'd wager on 30# PP rating the mayhem. Hint. Laughing!

'Course we can use spears,frog gigs,cast nets,dip nets,archery tackle and a schitload of other ways to "entice" Dinner,but there is a certain satisfaction in sight feeshin' a particular Victim outta da' Herd and making that PERFECT cast and slicin' air with a 1363-S. Then there's the SCREAM and popping of a gill. Hint. Laughing!

GOOD talk,it is always entertaininger than fhuqk to be regaled with a Heartfelt Estrogen Fueled Vagina Monologue,by a Do Nothing Kchunt setting on her couch and using her Imagination and Pretend to desperately try to attain her first fhuqking clue. You "lucky" kchunt! Hint. Laughing!

As an aside,do you cry when you open a can of Tuna...beings you just KNOW,that Flipper drowned alongside them poor bastards?!! Hint. Laughing!

Perspective,from the warm waters of The Milford.

Laughing!

[Linked Image]

Now you be SURE to chime in,with the next tidbit that hurts your tender feelers. You "hard chargers" are a rugged lot!

Bless your heart.

Laughing!...............

'Mi,

If I schit in a ziploc,you'd clap your hands and get into a bidding war to procure it.

Mainly due to how fhuqking much you "don't care". Hint. Laughing!

Whattya' gonna ALMOST "do" today?!? I mean besides Whine,Lie and make Excuses?!? Hint.

Laughing!

You AMAZINGLY Stupid Do Nothing Dumbfhuqks are a gawwdamned hoot!

Bless your heart.

Laughing!................

'pole,

I'm afforded the luxury,of not being forced to guess,if only to your chagrin. Google it. Hint. Laughing!

Here's to your Imagination and it's Pretend and just how badly you NEED it. Hint.

Congratulations?!?

Bless your heart.

Film at 11:00 and I just HOPE I don't forget the cameras.

Laughing!..........................

Dooshmike,

Might it could be,that them who Whine about "fast twists",have been unfhuqkingknowingly shooting same for years,less a single fhuqking inkling?!? You just might be onto sumptin' Hint. Laughing!

Funnier than fhuqk,that none of The Do Nothing Gang is rebarreling their Twat-Sixes and Three-Oh Not So Greats to 1-16" or the like,so as to get away from their OEM fast twist rates. Hint. Laughing!

Yet the very same DUMBFHUQKS take umbrage to gunning a just as versatile rate,in another fhuqking bore diameter. FUNNY schit!

A 1-12" SAAMI 308Win at 20",will stabilize 208A-Max along The Milford. Even when chopped in the flute and painted. Hint. Laughing!

[Linked Image]

I've only got 'em in 10",11.25",11.27" and 12". Hint.

A barrel that won't reliably gun the best boolits available in it's bore sizing,is a Goat Fhuqk,as an absolute minimum. Hint.

Despite The Do Nothing Gang's constant War Cry of "nothing matters",there
is in fact more than a couple/few matters tied to twist rate,throat geometry and COAL latitude...which makes it easier than fhuqk to cypher who shoots and who don't. Hint. Laughing!

Give the gals slack on the rope and watch The Show,as the hilarity NEVER fhuqking disappoints,due their perpetually doing their "BEST".

Hint.

Laughing!.................

'nut,

No need to reiterate that steaming piece of fhuqking schit has never turned a lick and that it never will. Congratulations?!?

Laughing!

Whattya' gonna ALMOST "do" today?!?

Very MUCH enjoyed the Shim Talk,as that is some FUNNY schit! Pass the K and a shoulder to headspace and you can keep all the Fluff.

You Do Nothing Clueless Dumbfhuqks are a hoot!

Bless your heart.

Laughing!..............

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."