'dubya,

I've never not been a people person...I just don't suffer Dumbfhuqks.

Hint.

Laughing!.................

Elkchunternm,

Those are some REAL "hard charging" wares.

Bless your heart.

Laughing!...................

You Do Nothing Dumbfhuqks are a HOOT!.....................

Oldelkchunt,

It seems you "forgot" yet again,about your Imaginary Pretend Ignore. Now ain't it a right proper Dichotomy,that despite your fanfare in Imaginary Pretend Ignore,you are yet somehow eyefhuqking my every word and pixel?!?

Besides being a Clueless Drooling Dumbfhuqk,you are also a Lying Piece Of Fhuqking Schit. What were the "odds"?

Congratulations?!?

Bless your heart.

'Nut,

On the average,as opposed to a REALLY big day...just how many times do you think about me a day?!? You lucky kchunt!

Bitchin' pic.

Laughing!

1000 words for you.

[Linked Image]

Only fair to display some Exhibition Grade Walnut too.

Laughing!

[Linked Image]

You Clueless CDS Dumbfhuqk.

Wow +P+++!

Laughing!.....................

Shefire,

You pill-poppin' Clueless Kchunt...your Toxicology Report would make Safariman and Shrapnel appear sober. No slightin' your taste in men however.

Congratulations?!?

Laughing!

At least Imagination and Pretend is priced,where you can "afford" to "contribute". You "lucky" kchunt.

Bless your heart.

Laughing!.....................

'Mi,

You Whining Kchunt,do not "forget" how much you "don't care". Hint.

Bless your heart.

Laughing!

Looking forward to your next Whine and even more Excuses...you "lucky" kchunt. Don't let the at get your tongue,or the couch your kchunt.

Ooopsie!

Too late!!!

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."