So I've been puttin' a LOT of attention to this thread and takin' notes... Fingered I best apply same...

Best place to start was to get the shootin' part down so I had my good buddy "Ringman" load me up some match ammo and hit the range... Got my 100 yd zero locked down and decided to go ahead and collect some empirical data and get my dope out to distance... It was pure HELL but I looked at my notes and "Hard Charged" my way through it and got dope out to 2fiddy with the two baddest 308's on the planet... Left good ole Ringman a voice mail to load me up some more as that schidt was just amazing...

[Linked Image]

I decided I couldn't let poor ole dumb Elk be the only Hard Charger in the Boob & Nipple book so I set my sights on bagging me a trophy... After 3 or 8 stalks went to total schidt I figured these elusive beasts where more than a hand full... I decided to bait one in so I used what was left of my breakfast burrito and an old coat hanger to even the score... BOOM bitches I'm in... No fur damage and I'm leaning toward a full body mount...

[Linked Image]

On the drive home I checked my notes once again and new I couldn't let the two oldest fücks on the planet out do me so Bacon was on the menu and I knew just the place... I finally spied my prey and with a legendary stalk got to my FFP and let them piggies have it... 37 shots later with my ultimate match ammo I did myself proud... BLT's are on the fückin' menu fo' sure... Thought it woulda been more challenging but the way they lined up at the trough made it quite easy... The hardest part of the whole hunt was running from that crazed farmer and hurdling the fences and locked gates... Have no idea what his problem was...

[Linked Image]

Being this farmer was still hot on my trail I decided to do some "Tactical" driving and lose him... Once the coast was clear I pulled into the local Jap Dealer, dumped the Taco and gots me one of them Bad Ass High Speed Low Drag Soccer Mom Bitch Mobiles... He'll never catch me now... Got a smokin deal on it to boot... Low payments for 120 months @ 29.75% interest and got $129 trade in for the taco ... A few double shifts at the "Glory Hole" and it'll be paid off in no time...

[Linked Image]

Film at 20:15...