'dubya,

I'm as at ease in sandbagging,as you are in doing your BEST.

Bless your heart.

Laughing!............

Whore-Hey!,

There isn't ONE Do Nothing Dumbfhuqk on THE Planet,who talked to a Recruiter and said while pointing at a picture of a Short Bus..."I WANT to drive that!".

Do tell how much you had to fhuqk up,in order to be slated to such a "career". Mebbe cite Flight Hours too,in extrapolation to years of "service". Laughing!

I'll feign my "surprise" that a Haybale & Crockett 3-point,is your Trump Card.

I'm crying...I'm laughing soooooooooo hard!!!!

"Breaker Breaker there Cross-eyes...we've got a stunted 3-point on the Bait Station,commence firing,when ready!".

Kudos to your Imagination and it's Pretend,for granting you the Delusions of trying to compare yourself to me. Congratulations?!?

Bless your heart.

Laughing!...............

Mi,

Runnin' outta time.

The weather was schit this morning. Laughing!

[Linked Image]

Salvage trumpets their new 17Hummer Machine Gun Fodder as makin' good time and they just might be onto sumptin'. Results as per a LW 18" .920" spout.

[Linked Image]

Because everyone knows it's all about contour,it's no "surprise" that the 18" LW .720" didn't quite manage the consistency threshold. Laughing!

[Linked Image]

Swappin' gears to Elephant Loads,as it is that time of year. Hint.

[Linked Image]

Hopped a fence and rallied through a Hay Field. Laughing!

[Linked Image]

GREAT time to cite how you "don't care" and Whine in the first hand,while making Excuses. You "lucky" kchunt.

Bless your heart.

Laughing!................

'wall,

Nothing funnier than an Arkansas What-If Tourney.

Congratulations?!?

Bless your heart.

Laughing!............

elkchunternm,

You never did cite the "requirements" to "make" THE Bitch Book. What were the "odds"?!? Laughing!

Mightcha' "mount" your Titty-Kitty in a Sports Bra...or go Au Naturale?!?

Any more pics?!?

Bless your heart.

Laughing!.............

Shefire,

All you Do Nothing Kchunts wear the same "uniform". Congratulations?!?

Whore-Hey! was/is nothing more than a Day Dreaming Dumbfhuqk,who "did" below average,at menial schit and was slotted to Bench Warmer "status" as a fhuqking "career". But she can and will PROVE it...obliviously. Laughing!

Savage99 is winning.

Bless your heart.

Laughing!..............

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."