Originally Posted by Big Stick

'Nut,

My bad...I missed it where anyone had accused you of being much of anything,other than a Whining Do Nothing Kchunt. Perhaps you could cite,where your Imagination let you Pretend that Delusion? Congratulations?!? Laughing!

Must be a REALLY big day,when you can set a piece of fhuqking schit rifle that has and never will turn a lick,against a "tree",grab a pic as a "Trump Card" and bask in them Sweet "Satisfactions". GOOD fhuqking thing that POS don't have a round count meter or motion meter on it,to quantify it's "use". Laughing!

You "hard chargers" REALLY "get after it".

Bless your heart.

Laughing!..............

Tree? That Montucky is not leaning against a tree. Did you say sumthin' about delusions? Laffin'!

That rifle actually get's carried around, over my shoulder, and doesn't hitch a ride in the back of a Taco for a 'photo op' on a tailgate, or on that thing you call a reloading bench. If that's "turnin' a lick", then you go, girl. Fuggin' hilarious!

Here is another. This is a rock...not a tree.

[Linked Image]

Laffin'.

Nut

Experience hath shewn, that even under the best forms of government those entrusted with power have, in time, and by slow operations, perverted it into tyranny.

Thomas Jefferson