Originally Posted by JSTUART

Jorge, you do know that none of us are being forced to read or post replies to Sticks posts about hunting or firearms.

Correct, but if you go back to my OP, it had nothing to do, nor was it addressed to that idiot, but his obsession forces him to post about everybody and unlike many here that don't see through his phony bullshit, some of us do and especially when addressed on one of his posts, I for one will not let if pass. As I've said many times, he is mostly on ignore, unless of course he responds (unsolicited) to one of my posts.
And he was banned BTW, after one of his usual alcohol addled bigoted posts. '
[Linked Image]

Edited to add: I think he keeps asking when was the last time I was in the "real outdoors" (by his definition no doubt, so anything I post will not be deemed worthy I am sure), but maybe I'll keep him wondering until such time his pointy headed pinprick of a brain figures out the "search" function.

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”