elkchunternm,

I'll feign my "surprise" that you gotta post swiped cartoons. Congratulations?!?

You "hard chargers" REALLY "get after it"!

Bless your heart.

Laughing!............

Shefire,

How's The Duel going. You ARE "winning". Congratulations?!?

Bless your heart.

Laughing!.............

Dooshmike,

Be CERTAIN to pinpoint any/all words that were "too lengthy","too tricky" or "too Technical" for someone forced to suffer your STUPIDITY and I'll happily use a lesser version of same,so you can follow along too. Congratulations?!?

Bless your heart.

Laughing!.............

'S,

I've Hunted,Shot and Feeshed with 100's and 100's of folks and needn't go anywhere,as folks have always flocked to me(just as you do). Mainly because I'm a People Person. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Gotta go grab a pard from the airport,here directly and get his mind right on a few thangs too. Been busy buildin' Beaver Dope for him to lean on,as I'll not let him touch a turret on his first day. Handy to have dope staring one in the face...but you'd haveta' shoot to savvy,which of course leaves you on the sidelines yet again. You "lucky" kchunt. 6 Mil 10yd Krunchenticker holdoff's to arrange POA/POI intersection,mind fhuqks many. Google it.

1150yds on the Six Twat-Six is 'bout as much as I can squeeze onto an ocular cap. You'd need a co-signer for the ink.

Laughing!

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Bless your heart.

Laughing!...............

'gwe,

It's a looooonnngggggggggggg fhuqking wait in line,to Imitate me and here's to your "discipline" to stay the course and have the wait pay off.. Congratulations?!?

Never have seen a 223AI before...at least not in 7,8,9,10,12 and 14" twist rates. Have a hunch these few of mine,are not so "curiously" arranged in that very order. Hint.

Laughing!

Feel free to swipe the pic and say it's "your's",as I've never not been delighted to share with them farrrrrrrrrrr less fortunate.

[Linked Image]

Bless your heart.................

Mi,

You Ass Sucking Whining Kchunt,is there NOTHING that you won't fhuqking Whine about? Congratulations?!?

I've never seen a McMillan handle,let alone in a Swirled Flame or wearin' a sticker...this Rifle And Outdoors Stuff is all "new" to me.

Laughing!

[Linked Image]

At least Imagination and Pretend are FREE,so you can "afford" to "contribute". You "lucky kchunt".

Bless your heart.

Laughing!..............

Ghetto,

Mebbe wax eloquent on why it is,that you Do Nothing Dumbfhuqks default to cramming things in your mouth and [bleep]? Congratulations?!?

At least you "get" to read about the Outdoors and look at the pics...you "lucky" Kchunt. Feel free to steal as many pics as you deem requisite,to salve your Reality. Hint. Laughing!

Bless your heart.

Laughing!..............

'mag,

Perspective is never not intellesting and you REALLY "get after it"! Congratulations?!?

Yet another Legendary shot.

[Linked Image]

Bless your heart.

Laughing!.................

Sammo,

"Slow" day here too...only a coupla dozen rifles in the crummy.

Laughing!.............

oz,

You wield the unfair "advantage" of being a STUPID Fhuqk,like a Retard trying to thread a fhuqking needle. Congratulations?!?

Bless your heart.

Laughing!..............

'dubya,

Why do I KNOW,you rolled them Victims around in the mud,tooled 'em around in the round and then thunked you had done "something"? Congratulations?!?

The Texas version of EVERYTHING,is fhuqking hilarious!

Bless your heart.

Laughing!...............

'Mato,

Just what does one "do" with a Steaming Fhuqking POS Blued/Walnut Junker? You could mebbe club ONE fish with it,before it puked.

Mebbe.

Laughing!............

'303,

You...you REALLY "tore things up"! Congratulations?!?

Bless your heart.

Laughing!..............

'Nut,

What didja' almost "do" this week? I mean besides steal pics and lie out your ass? Congratulations?!?

You "hard chargers" REALLY "get after it"!

Bless your heart.

Laughing!.............

Gomer,

I'll feign my GREAT "surprise",that your biggest wish is to say that you've "met" me. Congratulations?!?

If ONLY you could savvy how far you are in over your pointy fhuqking head,while wishing upon a star. Cheer up...I've only got (1) rifle and it's a 8mm J Mouser.

Bless your heart.

Laughing!.............

'george,

I hope to never lose a bet of that magnitude. Congratulations?!?

Bless your heart.

Laughing!............

DD,

I bought a coupla extry bricks of 22LR today for the Marvel Unit One. She runs a touch better,after the Smoothicity Treatment.

Hint..................

Fredrica,

Your saving grace,is that schit floats. Congratulations?!?

The only fhuqking things you "shoot" are your mouth and Imagination.

Bless your heart.

Laughing!............

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."