'05,

I'll feign my GREAT "surprise",about African Skunktitude. Though in fairness,most DO need their hands held and Africa will coddle even Texans. Congratulations?!?

After a brazen "stand" like that,it is inordinate for someone to move on. Laughing!

Bless your heart.....................

Mi,

What were the "odds" of your gross inability to do ANYTHING in the first hand,besides Whine? Congratulations?!?

Great time to cite how much you "don't care" and back up the stance,with a plagiarized picture. You might wanna go back through this Thread,count how many times you adamantly stated you "don't care",correlate that with the number of your Whining Fhuqking Replies and you'll begin to extrapolate your Couchbound Do Nothing Dumbfhuqktitude Quotient. You "lucky" kchunt. Hint.

Bless your heart.

Laughing!....................

Dooshmike,

Wow...that was a full blown Pearl Harbor Attack outta da' blue,that for a myriad of reasons,you are unable to cite a single thing you "excel" at. I mean besides Imagination and Pretend. Congratulations?!?

What were the "odds"? Hint.

Bless your heart.

Laughing!................

Oldelkchunt,

Were you peekin' between your fingers again,you MAGNIFICENTLY Whining Kchunt? Congratulations?!?

You "hard chargers" are a fhuqking hoot!

Bless your heart.

Laughing................

'Nut,

You Sad Sack Lying Piece Of Fhuqking Schit Fhuqk...I'm crying,I'm laughing sooooooooooooooooo fhuqking hard! I know,I know...you took that picture too. Though in fairness you did steal it and poke it in "your" album. Congratulations?!?

Mebbe smooth that Reality over,with another stolen frame,a Vagina Monologue and more riveting commentary from The Parking Lot. Hint.

Bless your heart.

Laughing!.............

elkchunternm,

Rather enjoy the mouth agape,drooling Dumbfhuqk,Coke Bottle "hard charger" pose. Congratulations?!?

Bless your heart.

Laughing!..............

TheBitchingSniveler,

I'm more than delighted,to arrange all the slack on the rope,you THINK you can handle. Congratulations?!?

You have done a stellar job with your brazen stand,to take ass sucking and heel nipping to places it's never been before. What were the "odds" that you KNOW better than to muse a single word that is germane to the crux and it takes but only the slightest of cracks in the door,for you to burst outta da' closet and formulate a heartfelt Vagina Monologue. You "lucky" "hard charging" kchunt.

Bless your heart.

Laughing!................

'S,

Your fhuqking STUPIDITY,takes Hilarity to a new level...mainly because you are doing your BEST. Congratulations?!:?

Cheer up,NOBODY can "make" you appear to be a bigger Dumb Fhuqk than you are,by simply giving it your all. You "lucky" kchunt,them sweet "satisfactions" must be rather "rewarding". Laughing!

Looking forward to your next Whine and even more Excuses. Hint.

Bless your heart.

Laughing!..................

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."