Heavysquawker,

It's your Imagination,Pretend with it as you must and tell yourself the things you most NEED to hear. Do not "forget",that you always reserve the right,to tell yourself you that "could too". Laughing!

I'll feign my GREAT "surprise" that The Paper Hat Brigade always defaults to sticking things in their mouths and asses,as their Trump Card. Congratulations?!?

You "hard chargers" are a fhuqking hoot!

Bless your heart.................

'oz,

Like clockwork,you arrive to Whine and make Excuses...to haplessly try and smooth over your Do Nothing Dumbfhuqkery. Congratulations?!?

Looking forward to your next Vagina Monologue,as you give all things germane the crux,THE widest of berths. I "wonder" why that is?

Bless your heart.

Laughing!.................

Gomer,

Of course NOTHING is "new",you AMAZINGLY Stupid Fhuqk and that just might be but one,of many points. Hint. Laughing!

It isn't like you got a can of IQ and Ambition in the mail yesterday,then set out to R&D same. You couchbound Lounge Lizards never turn a lick and are perpetually mired in your Incredible Fhuqking Stupidity. Though on the bright side,Imagination and Pretend are free,so you can "afford" to "contribute". Congratulations?!?

Funnier than fhuqk,that all of you Whining Kchunts feel compelled to try and compare yourself to me! All of you Stupid Fhuqks bolted together and all of your "experience" combined,wouldn't knock the new offa used pair of boots and but 15 minutes out of a slow afternoon.

You "hard chargers" REALLY "get after it". Be sure to make excuses as to how/why you are too broke/stupid,to dangle a single pic of your Pavement Pounding Pursuits. Or simply plagiarize,like every other Do Nothing Kchunt is forced to. Hint.

Bless your heart.

Laughing!.........................

'Nut,

Likely gonna be another BIG day for you,with all that Interweb to sort through,steal pics from and stories to concoct in order to satiate your Do Nothing Reality and convince yourself that you've done "something" in your pathetic "Life". Congratulations?!? Laughing!

Go for the throat! Lemme toss you a Toldjaso in advance,that you can bullschit the Fans...butcha' cain't bullschit the Players. Now unloose your vivid Imagination and all of it's Pretend and let the Delusions continue. You "lucky" kchunt.

Bless your heart.

Laughing!....................

Mi,

Your Delusions are funnier than fhuqk and I getta kick outta how "real" your Imagination and it's Pretend are to you. It is impossible to trump the heartfelt angst,of a Window Licker's Triumphant "don't care" Ruse. Especially when she backs it up with her BEST Nothingness,under the guise of it bein' "something". Congratulations?!?

Keep on "hard charging" there Toots...because you are doing GREAT!

Bless your heart.

Laughing!...............

elkchunternm,

Mightcha' be able to extrapolate The Coke Bottle Enhanced "Magnitude" Effect? When you are about to drop the hammer on yet another "conquest" for The Bitch Book...just what is it that you see? It certainly must be a sweet "satisfaction",to have devoted your "Life" to such feeble "results". Congratulations?!?

Bless your heart.

Laughing!...................

Whore-Hey!,

Put tremblin' finger to keyboard and obliviously quantify your Nothingness,by extrapolating "all" of those flight hours,to years of TRYING. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Bless your heart.

Laughing!......................

Shefire,

Being great ain't easy,but is worth the effort. At least you get to read about it and look at the pics,you "lucky" kchunt. Congratulations?!?

Who took that pic,you or 'Nut?! You "hard chargers" are a hoot and do lean on your plagiarized cartoons!

Bless your heart.

Laughing!...............

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."