Shrapnel,

Did that RAT Fhuqking Dink make The Coke Bottle Chronicles Book? Congratulations?!?

As an aside,didja' make a toilet seat cover or a pair of house slippers ouuta that "big" hide? Laughing!

Add some more oblivious humor and cite some skull measurements...though I reckon that'll be as uncomfy as Whore-Hey! denoting flight hours.

You Drooling Dumbfhuqks are a hoot!

Bless your heart.

Laughing!..............

Asstell,

It is still funnier than fhuqk,how it takes you DAYS to formulate,that which could be reliably discerned in MINUTES. Congratulations?!?

Funnier yet,that you are chasing erectors,that have less "up" than a windshield. Hint.

Mebbe state the "particulars" of these High Zoot Wares,if only to add "credence" to your fascinating Do Nothing Dumbfhuqkery?

Bless your heart.

Laughing!.....................

TheBitchingSniveler,

I've less than zero intent to "get" you,but am happy to leave slack on the rope,so you can obliviously extoll your MAGNIFICENT Stupidity and hilarious Do Nothing Dumbfhuqkery. Congratulations?!?

Bless your heart.

Laughing!.............

Mi',

I getta kick outta you "hard chargers" who are incapable of speaking about anything in the first hand and are always trying to pander to the crowd for "support". Congratulations?!?

You really knocked 'er outta da Park,with a Dog Schit "mount" and tremblin' hands text,to denote how much you "don't care". You "lucky" kchunt.

Bless your heart.

Laughing!...............

'Nut,

I'll feign my GREAT "surprise",that you weren't up the shrub,weren't on the lattice,never took the pics and are now feeling "vindicated" with a Pavement Pounding Poster Pictorial. You "lucky" kchunt! Congratulations?!?

Funnier yet,that your Retardation precludes you from controlling light and clipping your crayola text,via the "death grip" of your Lady Hands. I'm fhuqking crying,I'm laughing soooooooooooooooooooooo hard!!!

Your "hard charging" parking lot pics,really accentuate your "living" on the "edge". When you go for the throat,it is without mercy!

Bless your heart.

Laughing!.....................

Dooshmike,

The Outdoors ain't for everyone,as you eloquently attest.

Bless your heart.

Laughing!...............

Shefire,

I'll feign my "surprise" that you are horned up,all over again? Congratulations?!?

Kudos for "endorsing" The Pavement Picture...you "lucky" kchunt.

Bless your heart.

Laughing!..............

'mountain,

She wasn't even on the fhuqking Continent...but the pic is "her's" and is purty "real" to her Imagination and it's Pretend.

Fhuqking WOW +P+!

Laughing!..............

'05,

Never knowed anyone who went to Africa,that got skunked.

Hint.

Laughing!.................

elkchunternm,

What's an average set of your Coke Bottles weigh? More than Shrapnel's?

You two Do Nothing Dumbfhuqks oughtta have a Titty Tally and see who's killed more female Critters,for THE Ultimate "Bragging" Rights. Congratulations?!?

You ruthless "hard chargers" are on fhuqking FIRE.

I'm crying,I'm laughing sooooooooooooooooooo fhuqking hard!!!!

Bless your heart.

Laughing!...................

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."