,dubya,

Hutch is bigger than that fhuqking RAT and I showed him that pic on the monitor and he laughed his ass off...then did his eyebrow thang!

Laughing!

[Linked Image]

Beautiful hide though.

Laughing!

That "rug" woulda yielded almost (2) beer can holders.

Congratulations?!?

Bless your heart................

'Mi,

What you shoulda fhuqking done,is stuck a garden hose in it's ass,hooked the fhuqking RAT piece of schit up to a N2 bottle,duct taped it's milk dripping lips shut and hit it with 2500# plus PSI and seen if you coulda stretched the hide enough,to yield a pair of fhuqking slippers.

Laughing!

Slow day here today.

The cursory AM fill flash R&D extrapolation check,mighta yielded a spot,that'd knock 'er down to 99% condition.

Laughing!

[Linked Image]

All I could catch was spawned out Burnt Bucks...give or fhuqking take. Google it.

Laughing!

[Linked Image]

Ruint yet another sling,but "luckily" have dozens and dozens laying in wait. Hint.

Laughing!

[Linked Image]

Krunchenticker don't show NO promise...must be too much twist rate?!?

Laughing!

Hasty MPAJ trio,to discern POA/POI correlation,after having suffered 90 Skinners in the OEM 1-10" issued spout. Balance of that lot was whistled through to lay moly down and the 105's print but .5MOA to starboard,which was adjusted and zero'd. Google it!

Laughing!

[Linked Image]

Had the 270 and 105's out to the 1585yd line in 5 Mils of wind and it stole The Show. Startin' to feel Feesh Sad,so will holster rods and focus solely on heatin' barrels up,for the next couple/few days.

The Montucky Twat-Six Donor is hangin' tough in zero retention and tracking,as it CBS intersected a sub 1MOA target at the 725yd line via MPAJ hasty and a dainty ruck. Google it.

BIG weekend coming up...whatcha' gonna ALMOST fhuqking "do"?!?

For Extry Credit,use your photo "skills" and see if you can make this one little. 7.5' and 22". Google it.

Laughing!

[Linked Image]

You do suck a mean ass and that must be directly attributed to your "don't care".

I'm crying...I'm laughing soooooooooooo fhuqking hard.

Bless your heart,you STUPID fhuqk.

Wow +P++!

Laughing!...................

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."