Big Stick,
Hey little buddy. I hope you are well. You know how I always tell you that I will try to help you look better than you already do? Well, I'm going to take another shot. First, lets' get the formalities out of the way. Yes, I have female genitalia. Yes, I'm whining. Yes, I do nothing other than live vicariously through you. Yes, if it weren't for my imagination, I would have zero accomplishments. Did I miss anything?

As I've told you before, I follow you/cyber stalk you for two reasons. 1) Usually, you are entertaining; and, 2) Sometimes you have something good to offer to educate us/we morons. However, lately, you are really dropping the ball. Now don't get mad, as I said, I'm trying to help.

Lately, every post you make could be written "See my previous post". Now come on, you are much better than that. We all already know you think we are: 1) Wannabes/do nothings, 2)whiners, 3) endowed with female genitals, 4) have less money than you, 5) have less outdoors prowess than you, 6) insert other pejoratives of you choice here, ad infinitum.

I know you have several sycophants here who claim others start these fun little banter sessions with you. That's because those people think others are just supposed to shut up and they are truly afraid of your rapier wit. You and I both know you do it as a form of mental masturbation for yourself.

From now on, I suggest, at the beginning of future posts, you just make a single list of all of our names (alternatively you could write "everybody except [ad list of sycophants here]") claiming they/we are a bunch of (ad expletives and pejoratives here) and then go on with the helpful information only you can provide. You've already won in your attempt to be the most despised member of the forum.

Share your knowledge thus demonstrating your superiority to the rest of us. Like I said little buddy, this is just a suggestion to make you look better than your already are. Hey, you already hold one of the titles you seek (see last sentence of previous paragraph) now, shoot for the other by demonstrating your superior knowledge and abilities without distracting the rest of us with the other banter. You know we are like A.D.D. children on a merry-go-round.

Be well and have a great day.

TheBigSky

Last edited by TheBigSky; 03/04/16. Reason: I corrected a (my own) spelling error.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ