elkchunt,

AWESOME pic,that's as "impressive" as the Trout and thank you for sharing your version of the "Outdoors". Congratulations?!? Laughing!

Perspective.

[Linked Image]

I'm thinkin' that knife is fairly Famous and well beyond Legendary.

Hint.

Bless your heart................

'S,

At least you can "afford" Imagination and Pretend...you "lucky" kchunt. No "wonder" you "know" so "much" about The Rifle. Congratulations?!?

Laughing!

Bless your heart...............

'pole,

Slowwwwwwww day...tryin' to keep things "fair",when contending 70mph+ winds and rain that hurts. Called a "truce" and dealt 75 Hornie HPBT's,which just mighta' been a riot. Google it and then nod your head like you "understand".

Laughing!

[Linked Image]

Because rust cracks me the fhuqk up,I schlepped the Twat-Six for giggles and 250 Skinner smooches,slip conditions favorably. Hint.

Shot up until minutes ago,but we're gonna start losing roads directly...so tethered the crummy. Goggle it.

Back to feesh in the AM and am happy to grant you opportunity to talk out your ass even further.

Film at 11:00. Hint.

Thoughts on a swirled Sako Varmint MKII 223AI MTU contoured 1-8" at 21",ala CDI MDT magfed 75A-Max smooches in Lapooey and 10x MQ Fixed Fhuqked POA/POI sanctity?

Which AICS footprint mags do you favor? Laughing!

[Linked Image]

Nod your head again.

Laughing!.................

'Gomer,

I'm rather at ease discussing in the firsthand,thecopious amounts of water that has done flowed beneath the bridge. I do not feel compelled to apologize,for being afforded the luxury of not being forced to guess.

Facts ain't for everyone and you are a "lucky" kchunt,in which Imagination and Pretend suffice andsalve your Reality. Congratulations?!?

I'll feign my "surprise",that you are yet another Do Nothing Kchunt who was compelled to Register and follow me around,hoping for a fhuqking scrap. Here's to the sweet "satisfactions" that assuredly must be your's,in such an "accomplishment". Bless your heart. Laughing!

If only I had the words to quantify,how incredibly far off the radar it would be,to grace you with my presence. Fhuqking HINT.

No shame in your shooting for the stars,no matter how far beyond your means those aspirations are. I don't wanna swipe your Dreams,anymore than I would your Imagination or Pretend,mainly if only because it's all that you've "got" and that would be mean.

You "hard chargers" are a fhuqking RIOT!

Wow +P++!..................

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."