'Mi,

You be SURE,to tell yourself the things you MOST need to hear...as you wax eloquent on your Imagination and it's Pretend.

Pardon my being afforded the fhuqking luxury,of not being forced to guess. Hint.

Now knock it right the fhuqk outta da' Park and cite which 105 Launcher and which 105(s) in particular,left you wanting and shifting gears to a Retard Twist Rate instead? Use as much Imagination and Pretend,as you dare. Laughing!

I mean besides the FACT you've never seen or shot 'em. Hint.

Was it ANY of these?!? Laughing!

[Linked Image]

A single 105 A-Max smooch here,ala 20" no-turn 1-8" 6BR,not much over 200yds. Hint.

[Linked Image]

A single Hornie 105 HPBT smooch here,ala 23" 1-8" 6-284 and not much over 500yds. Hint.

[Linked Image]

Should it satiate your Imagination and it's Pretend,I'm rather at ease in musing twist rates,throat geometry and COAL...if only for fhuqking starters. Hint.

To fuel your Imagination and bolster your Pretend,here's like chambered rifles in 7,8,9,10,12 and 14"...yet shy of half the herd in that chambering alone. Hint.

[Linked Image]

P.S. and by the way...though being Great ain't easy,it is worth the effort. "Luckily" for you,you can "afford" to read about it and look at the pics. Laughing!

Being Psychic ain't a concession either and 40-inches of Trout was rather easily arranged today. Needed a Wingman to do it full justice and I forgot my cameras,which is always a bitch.

Then again...

Laughing!

Perspective never ain't not intellesting. I'm as happy to sandbag,as you are to talk out your ass. Congratulations?!? Laughing!

[Linked Image]

Pardon the obscene order of Splendid Magnitude.

[Linked Image]

You are doing "great"!

Laughing!..................

'san,

The less one "knows" or "does"...the "better" a Cooper is.

Hint.

Just sayin'....................

'pole,

The LAST fhuqking thing of interest to me,is a "deal" on a piece of fhuqking schit.

Outdoor Hag ain't nearly as "bright" as her Imagination and it's Pretend tells her.

Bless her heart.

Laughing!..................

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."