elkchunternm,

At least you can afford to plagiarize...you "lucky" kchunt. Congratulations?!?

Bless your heart.

Laughing!................

'Nut,

Gawwdamned fhuqking weather is REALLY hurtin' production around here,as only (1) new rifle arrived yesterday and I'm Jonesin' on the Anschutz 54...though I reckon I could shoot one of my other 54's. Hint.

Anywhoo...this is one of them Wildkittens in .224"-250 Salvage,a brand new design hot offa da' press. No-turn neck,Mike Rock 1-7" 20" to the crown,Linda Lovelace throat it is not and expressly designed for the Magical Nosler 60gr NPT. Typical heavy filled A5 w/3-way,Marty steel M4 bottom,yada,yada. Always wanted to try a Reupold,so did.

Laughing!

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Still lookin' forward to your 30cal "experience" and "results",if only because I've never gunned that diameter either,you AMAZINGLY Clueless Dumbfhuqk. Hint.

Bless your heart.

Laughing!...................

'holton,

You'd need a co-signer for the primers alone. Congratulations?!?

Bless your heart.

Laughing!............

EHG,

The pinnacle of both performance and nomenclature is The Taco TURD.

Opt blue and you gain an extry 50hp.

Laughing!.............

Sammo,

Ford never has and never will build anything,that can touch a Taco. Cheer up though...Obama managed both the Popular and Electoral Vote,so your ilk is REALLY on fhuqking fire. Congratulations?!?

Bless your heart.

Laughing!.................

'gwe,

Burrix XTR Signature it with 40MOA eccentrics,shim the stern 2pc base and slam a Fixed Fhuqker on board and you'll be able to do the chambering proud. Be easy to arrange 35 Mils+ remaining on the erector after a 225yd zero with 75A-Max at 3150fps. Hint.

Not that Do Nothing Dumbfhuqkery don't crack me the fhuqk up!

Just sayin'.

Thank me later.

Hint.

Laughing!..............

Oldelkchunt,

Them gaudy colors would put you in cardiac arrest,you best just keep setting on your kchunt and droolin'. Hint.

[Linked Image]

Hey...now isn't that a Fixed Fhuqker?!? Google it.

Bless your heart.

Laughing!...............

Whore-Hey!,

You gonna "shoot" the Imaginary Pretend Elk with your "hard charging" 7mm Roy Built piece of fhuqking schit?!?

It ain't been offa the couch,nor have you!

Congratulations?!?

Bless your heart.

Laughing!..............

Dooshmike,

Nothing minus Nothing...ain't sumptin'.

Hint.

Laughing!.............

WGM,

I gotta drive one of them pieces of schit at work and it truly sucks ass. You gotta herd it down the road,it rattles like Whore-Hey's Imagination and the mileage is laughable...even with all the gratis fuel one can burn. Ford turn radius is a fhuqking joke too and doubly so in 4-wheel drive,with their crow-hopping clunkety-clunkin' bullschit.

Being surrounded by Fords,REALLY makes a guy appreciate a Taco.

Hint.

Just sayin'..................

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."