Dooshmike,

I had to take one for the team,go to Texas and hop a fence to seen one...give or fhuqking take.

Laughing!..............

'dubya,

You REALLY "get after it"!

Laughing!

[Linked Image]

Bless your heart.............

Fredrica,

LOVE the Rat Whitetail pic! Doesn't look like it was killed much more than a coupla days prior,drug by a rope for a few miles and then captured for "posterity"! Congratulations?!?

Laughing!

Key is to bait the right side of the fence.

[Linked Image]

You Do Nothing Dumbfhuqks are a hoot!

Laughing!..............

'303,

I'm crying I'm laughing soooooooooooo hard. Do pinpoint the "great hunting pics" you reference. I mean mine go without sayin'...just sayin',so you can't lean on my shoulders any more. Hint.

Do tell. Laughing!

Is there no fhuqking end to your Stupidity?!?

Bless your heart.

Laughing!...............

'gwe,

I appreciate your Emailing me this pic,on your last pass through Texas. Ain't too many fhuqks on the Planet and likely only you,has ever got a pic of one through their MilQuad Fixed Fhuqker!

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Thanks again!

Laughing!..............

Oldelkchunt,

It REALLY says a lot about "all" you've "done" in your "Life"...if fence hoppin' is the highlight. Hint.

Just sayin'.

Bless your heart.

Laughing!.............

Whinety-Whines,

I'm wondering how long it will take you to add something germane,in the firsthand.

THAT fhuqking forecast is well beyond dismal. Hint.

Bless your heart.

Laughing!..............

Shefire,

It's your Imagination,so Pretend with it as you MUST.

Oh I don't recall ANYONE ever having accused you of do ANYTHING worth a fhuqk,let alone sumptin' that rated a pic. But "luckily" for you,plagiarism is priced within your "means",so you can "afford" to "contribute".

You "lucky" kchunt!

Bless your heart.

Laughing!..............

'Raider,

I enjoy your Imagination and it's Pretend,nearly as much as you do...though for VERY different reasons. Laughing!

The Texas Version of EVERYTHING,is fhuqking hilarious!

Very GOOD call,to refrain all things The Rifle and I'll haveta' yet again feign my "surprise" there.

Bless your heart.

Laughing!...............

'flave,

The White Ones...just might shoot back.............

'Nut,

Bitchin' pic!

Laughing!.................

Mi,

Don't "forget" how "much" you "don't care".

You Whining Clueless Kchunts are a fhuqking hoot!

Congratulations?!?

Bless your heart.

Laughing!..............

Sammo,

Purty rough accomodations,with a $100,000,000+++ annual budget. I mean you know what it's like,when money is NO object. Don'tcha?

Then again. Laughing!

Didn't mean to horn you up,but kudos on your Imagination and Pretend,taking you where you wanna be.

Congratulations?!?

Laughing!.................

Twatshooter,

You might could wanna heed wind direction.

Hint.

[Linked Image]

You gals REALLY get after it!

Laughing!..............

RDW,

Shot placement,twist,throat geometry,COAL and projectile selection is like math...it fhuqks 'em ALL up.

Funnier than fhuqk,that Freezer Burn Factories,hair,dirt,spoiled meat and belly boil is the most that Drooling Dumbfhuqks can muster.

Just sayin'...................(grin)

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."