Shefire,

If only you had the 13 IQ Points requisite,to savvy what a Clueless Fhuqk you are. Ignorance IS bliss and fhuqking few is blisseder than you. How many bed pans were you able to clean today? Congratulations?!?

Bless your heart.

Laughing!.................

How many bowls of soup did you eat out of a bed bad today?

That's how many....

and of course we know you think the IQ scale ends at 15, and you "maxed it"....

Funny how you throw insults and then you can't even spell them correctly... but everyone else ( except your groupies) is all a Dumb F*^K in the world according to Schmuck...

I am sure you still view the world the same way you viewed your teachers when you were kicked out of JR High.. that they were all stupid and you were a rocket scientist...

Keep living your delusions there Stumpy.... everyone's really the ones that are laughing, everyone except you... because you deny it, but you really know you are a real dumbass...that's why you ran away to some where as isolated to the rest of the country as it would be locked up in Gitmo...

Personally I really enjoy laughing at your stupidity, almost as much as I enjoy laughing at all of your delusions...

Don't ever change there Stumpy.... and you really should thank the wife, she's the angel that keeps you out of the Nut House and County Jail most of the time...because I'll bet every time you were locked up, she wasn't present, was she?

Take another hit of your meth there Stumpy.... keeps your little mind happy, even if each time is getting you one step closer to that eventual stroke or coronary you've got in your future...

"you can thank me later" as your little twerp self likes to say...