'Nut,

You poor poor(literally) STUPID Fhuqk! Just how in the fhuqk couldja' conjure enough Imagination and Pretend,to grant yourself the Delusion...that it would take more than 3 fhuqking seconds to substantiate your Plagiarism Penchants?!?

Besides being a CLUELESS Fhuqk,you are also a Lying Piece Of Fhuqking Schit. Congratulations?!?

Laughing!

I'll feign my "surprise" that the pic you just hung,had another's Watermark upon it. What were the "odds"?!? Laughing!

I'm crying...I'm laughing soooooooooo fhuqking hard,you Brokedick Turd Polishing DUMBFHUQK.

Bless your heart.

Laughing!.....................

elkchunter,

Oh my you are "living" LARGE,with a shot of The Morgue,from the other side of Do Nothing Dumbfhuqk Tourney.

Bless your heart.

Laughing!..................

Fredrica,

It'll ONLY come as a "surprise" to you,that you can only do the "best" you can,given your "means","abilities" and "comprehension".

Bless your heart...you Drooling Dumbfhuqk.

Laughing!..................

DD,

All one needs to do,is simply supply slack on the rope and watch The Show.

NOTHING is funnier...than a herd of Whining Kchunts doing their best.

Hint.

Laughing!................

'hookem,

Listen here [bleep],that schit ain't fhuqking funny!

I'll have you know that I'm expectin' another Anschutz 54 to complete the 1808-EDS LR Build(Bob 75MOA rail,10x MQ,yada,yada),as well as another Burris FF3 3MOA dot in 1913 mount,along with some other essentials and your making light of the Mail...is in bad taste. That stuff don't sight itself in!!!!

Google it all,you DUMBFHUQK.

Bless your heart.

Laughing!....................

Sammo,

Purty disheartening day...as 666 was hitting 2/10's of a Mil high at the 1200yd line. Mightcha' have at least SOME fhuqking compassion,for the hardship. Laughing!

Greg gets more bidness. Norma still sucks copious ass.

[Linked Image]

The ADM 30MOA mount,only allows 30.3Mils of 10x MQ erector travel,on the otherside of it's 200yd zero ala 75 Hornie HPBT's at 2800fps and small change,via it's 18" Faux Dozen. I mean fhuqk!!! That don't even seem "fair". Laughing!

In fairness,it were 1.4 Mils to the right of Marty Maxx zero. The "debacle" were easily subtended,dialed and hasty cluster confirmed.

Google it. Laughing!

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Gotta load more 666,6BR,270,Rock,C-Note and BMFOTP fodder. Mainly because it's startin' to rain and I've seen me get sidetracked on Salmonid Splendors.

It's "rough".

Laughing!...................

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."