Originally Posted by Big Stick

'Nut,

You Sad Sack Lying Piece Of Fhuqking Schit...I'm crying,I'm laughing soooooooooooo fhuqking hard!!!! Congratulations?!?

Where are YOU at,in those "hard charging" pics you hung? Are you citing it is YOU up the shrub,or are YOU the Zipperhead on the lattice? DO tell. Laughing!

For EXTRA Humor Points,claim to have taken the photos too. Laughing!

Embellish as you MUST and lie as you DO. Be certain to use as much Imagination and Pretend as requisite,to continue the Ruse. Hint. Laughing!

Bless your heart...there is NO end to your Do Nothing Dumbfhuqkery.

WOW +P+++!!!

Laughing!.................

Little Dick,

Would it even matter what I said to you, stupid? It all sails straight over your bald, empty, little, stupid, cue ball. You are a sad little man, really. I'll post one more pic for you just to show what an absolute pitiful little fuggin POS you are. If you were half a man....oh...wait...you are half a man. Laffin'.

By the way, on the side I do Lay counseling. Folks needing far less help than you visit me regularly. I might retire and use that degree full time when the paycheck I receive now, is no longer a priority.

Get help. Seriously.

Nut

Experience hath shewn, that even under the best forms of government those entrusted with power have, in time, and by slow operations, perverted it into tyranny.

Thomas Jefferson