Shefire,

At least you can "afford" to read about The Outdoors and gawk at the pics.

You "lucky" kchunt.

Laughing!................

Sammo,

It'll be 50 again here today and the rumor is no winds. The Electric Chair's 40's at 3950fps+ outta it's 20" spout,just may have opportunity to dazzle...but there will assuredly be multiple 75A-Max Flingers in tow.

Happy Cows taste better,don't forget to bid that fact into the equation.

Hint....................

'flave,

I reckon it won't be much more than a year or two,before Outdoor Hag kills her first sheet of paper with it and "gets" to hear it go "Bang" live...rather in the pointy constraints of her Imaginations and Pretend.

THAT will be a big day and undoubtedly rate it's own Thread,because few things is more excitin' than fireforming Ping Pong Balls in a Retard Twist Rate.

Bless her heart.

I'd like to examine on of them supposedly "many" rifles,in which "nothing matters",if only because I keep getting 'em,where it all matters. Sort of an intellesting Dichotomy there and I wonder what the reasons are?!?

Laughing!.................

(Addendum:...got too laughin' too hard this morning and forgot Donor R&D photo update pics)

A lil' funk on the portside of da' 'box.

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Total disassembly,after abother day of floggin' on it and Famous Makin'.

Seen a star this morning and though I've heard of 'em,it's the first I've ever seen.

Might could be a fair day.

Laughing!................

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."