Originally Posted by Big Stick

TheBitchingSniveler, I assume this means me because of "TBS"

You be sure to cite any/all words that are "too big" or "too tricky" for you and I'll happily take the time to rub your nose even further in your fhuqking Stupidity. Hint. I can't right now as I think I've figured them out this time. It is difficult at times though because of your intentional bastardization of the language. It is fun to decipher though (or cypher as you would say, although an incorrect use of that word).

As per always...please find me "mistaken",as that too will be funnier than fhuqk. Hint. I don't find you mistaken this time; well, with the exception of your uncalled for personal attacks on those other guys because they share a different opinion than you do. I guess that doesn't make you mistaken, just tactless my friend.

Whatcha' gonna almost do today?!? I have to work today; but, thanks for asking.

Laughing! I think the most enjoyment I get out of coming to this forum is knowing that you can type your thoughts and opinions and giver yourself so much humor each time.

VERY good call to refrain ALL things The Rifle and go straight to Whinin' instead. Congrastulations?!? Now little buddy, you and I have had this exchange before. People who express a different opinion than you are not whining. Like I advised before, you need to be careful here. People, using your self-imposed criteria, will assume that every thing you type is "whining".

You Do Nothing Dumbfhuqks are a hoot! I'm sure I speak for the rest of the normal people here in that we are glad to be able to entertain you little buddy.

Bless your heart......Thanks, I appreciate that my friend.

Be well and have a great day spending all of your free time and extensive monetary resources experiencing all things firearms related. I will sit at work today being jealous of all that you make sure we know you have and own. Boy, I wish I was your neighbor. We would have a great time.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ