Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4
Campfire Kahuna
OP Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Trump is a really, really bad deal. I don't need to explain any further. Those that aren't smitten with him know it already and those that are will find out.

The only thing worse than a liberal is a liberal that thinks they're a conservative.

C
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
C
Originally Posted by ltppowell
Trump is a really, really bad deal. I don't need to explain any further. Those that aren't smitten with him know it already and those that are will find out.

Yeah, Hillary's much better

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

1) this won't be your last comment on him.
2) the alternative is Hitlery.

Originally Posted by Mannlicher
America needs to understand that our troops are not 'disposable'. Each represents a family; Fathers, Mothers, Sons, Daughters, Cousins, Uncles, Aunts... Our Citizens are our most valuable treasure; we waste far too many.
RWE Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I predict Pat will not return to this thread, unless someone mentions Bob.

RWE Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Bob.

IC B2

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by 4ager

2) the alternative is Hitlery.

That's not much of an alternative. That bitch is elected we're screwed, Trump will be light years better.

B
BMT Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Cruz to SCOTUS by agreement with Trump is better that HRC.

"The Church can and should help modern society by tirelessly insisting that the work of women in the home be recognized and respected by all in its irreplaceable value." Apostolic Exhortation On The Family, Pope John Paul II
Campfire Kahuna
OP Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by RWE
Bob.

' Never said I wouldn't comment on Bob.

The only thing worse than a liberal is a liberal that thinks they're a conservative.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

LT., Don't promise what you can't keep. smirk

When its time to fight, you fight like you are the third monkey on the ramp to get on Noah's Arc... and brother, it is starting to rain!

The chair is against the wall.
B
BMT Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B

I do not disagree

But Cruz has soiled himself badly in the last few weeks.

"The Church can and should help modern society by tirelessly insisting that the work of women in the home be recognized and respected by all in its irreplaceable value." Apostolic Exhortation On The Family, Pope John Paul II
IC B3

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Well I presume "lt" will keep his promise, so that is comforting. We can then move on to the phase two discussion, whereby the GOP/RNC blows up their party by trying to unseat Trump by whatever means appear legal.

My home is the "sanctuary residence" for my firearms.
Campfire Kahuna
OP Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
I'm not swearing off politics, just gonna waste my time anymore with the infirm.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I wonder if we wouldn't be better off with Bernie while saving the House/Senate and not losing it in the next cycle. Trump offers us a very good chance to lose clout, while Bernie lacks the clout to be too dangerous. (Not sure about that last part; kind of throwing that out as a point of inquiry.)

Sometimes, the air you 'let in'matters less than the air you 'let out'.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by RWE
Bob.

' Never said I wouldn't comment on Bob.
That's not a bad out.

"Bob, (who supports a certain unnamed POS who would be a horrible choice for a President), says blah blah blah."

"Bob, (that guy who supports an unnamed lying, closet Democrat who has numerous sexual scandals and who fellated a hermaprodite), said yada yada yada..."

I'd say that was sneaky enough for you to be a lawyer but I respect you too much to throw out an insult like that... wink

Gunnery, gunnery, gunnery.
Hit the target, all else is twaddle!
RWE Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Jim in Idaho

"Bob, (that guy who supports an unnamed lying, closet Democrat who has numerous sexual scandals and who fellated a hermaprodite), ..."

So, Bob supports an unnamed lying closet Democrat, Bob has numerous sexual scandals and Bob fellated a hermaphrodite?

C
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
C
Originally Posted by Klikitarik
I wonder if we wouldn't be better off with Bernie while saving the House/Senate and not losing it in the next cycle. Trump offers us a very good chance to lose clout, while Bernie lacks the clout to be too dangerous. (Not sure about that last part; kind of throwing that out as a point of inquiry.)

Bernie's done. Cruz is done. Your choice is Trump or Hillary.

Choose.

Campfire Kahuna
OP Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Cruz is still the man.

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
Originally Posted by Klikitarik

Communist.

No thanks.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Cruz is still the man.

No longer a choice. You're sounding like a Ron Paul supporter.

Originally Posted by Mannlicher
America needs to understand that our troops are not 'disposable'. Each represents a family; Fathers, Mothers, Sons, Daughters, Cousins, Uncles, Aunts... Our Citizens are our most valuable treasure; we waste far too many.
Campfire Kahuna
OP Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
'Coulda had a V8.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

570 members (10gaugeman, 1234, 160user, 17CalFan, 10gaugemag, 16penny, 53 invisible), 1,911 guests, and 1,167 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,874
Posts18,497,622
Members73,980
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.