Print Thread
Hop To
Page 11 of 12 1 2 9 10 11 12
B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
It's gotten beyond the election for me.

I'm now looking forward to the fireworks when Trump gets robbed of the nomination.

This election cycle has changed things for the GOP. It's not changing back.

It's pretty clear what a large number of Republicans want.

The GOPe is going to have to deal with it one way or another.

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
This big upswell of support for Trump's nationalist ideology isn't going un-noticed. If the GOPe screws the pooch by not taking advantage of it, I predict that there will be a well planned push to create a 3rd party in 2020 that does.

There's way too much support for America First Nationalism for it to ever go away and there's a *lot* of young people entering the voting ranks that are all for it.

If the GOP doesn't want it, another party will.

D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D
They'll be cutting their own nose off if they take it from him and the voters.

I think the GOP knows that too.

There'll be nothing left to vote for, and at best only 50% of their base to work with.

He's got 48-49% of the total delegates allocated at this point. There's not enough opposition to Trump to work with to build a viable plan going forward.

The only move the GOP has available to them is to look like snakes in the grass.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Bristoe

I'm now looking forward to the fireworks when Trump gets robbed of the nomination.

Some people....

The tale of two Russian milk farmers...

One Russian milk farmer (Ivan) has green grass, healthy cows, lots of rain for his crops, cows producing milk for sale,life if good. His neighbor,(Igor) has no grass, skinny, dry cows, no rain and his crops failed. He asks god for help and god responds; "so Igor, do you want me to do, wave my hand and make your place like Ivan's? to which Igor answers, "no, I want you to SHOOT Ivan's cows."

So it begs the question, Bristoe, what will you think of next when Trump gets the nomination?

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”
B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B

There's way too much support for America First Nationalism for it to ever go away and there's a *lot* of young people entering the voting ranks that are all for it.

"They" don't want it, and BILLIONS of "shekels" will be spent to stand in the way of it.

IC B2

RWE Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
It's gotten beyond the election for me.

I take it you won't be voting?

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
Originally Posted by jorgeI

So it begs the question, Bristoe, what will you think of next when Trump gets the nomination?

Dumbschidt cane-cutters....

NOT.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Jaysus SAVES!! but Moses INVESTS...

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
This big upswell of support for Trump's nationalist ideology isn't going un-noticed. If the GOPe screws the pooch by not taking advantage of it, I predict that there will be a well planned push to create a 3rd party in 2020 that does.

...and you'll join that party and not vote. You non-voters have no room to gripe. You did nothing to change things all along.

Hunt with Class and Classics

Religion: A founder of The Church of Spray and Pray

Acquit v. t. To render a judgment in a murder case in San Francisco... EQUAL, adj. As bad as something else. Ambrose Bierce “The Devil's Dictionary”

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B

Well,...every cable news network has been on a marathon of Trump hate for months and they haven't stopped yet.

I just heard chitbird Ryan in there saying that if Trump gets elected it will split the house.

So I know they haven't given up on throwing him aside yet.

At this point, I have to believe that even if they fail in denying Trump the nomination, the GOPe will work against him in the general election.

The neocons have already said that they'll vote for Hillary if Trump is the nominee. And you don't have to be a genius to figure out that they'll go far beyond voting for Hillary if Trump is the nominee.

Either way,..for whatever reason, talking into account the war that the GOPe and the media has been waging against Trump since he became the frontrunner (even before, actually) the only thing that will keep the GOP barn from burning down is Trump getting elected President.

You can argue about that all day long if it makes you feel better. But it's not going to change anything.

The Trump people weren't too fond of the GOPe before,..and they hate its guts now.

IC B3

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
Originally Posted by luv2safari

...and you'll join that party and not vote. You non-voters have no room to gripe. You did nothing to change things all along.

Actually, I haven't been too fond of the Libertarian Party candidates that they've been putting up. Gary Johnson and Bob Barr didn't really inspire me, but I'll probably vote for John McAfee if Trump doesn't get the GOP nomination.

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Why in the F*** has the RNC/GOPe and Trump camp NOT been getting together every couple of days and working on a 'SHTF' scenario should Trump get the requisite delegates or even near the number needed?
I use 'SHTF' as this is how I believe the RNC/GOPe feels should the above happen.
I for one don't relish the thought of the GOP becoming a shell of it's former self, although it seems that this will be the case.
It's one of those 'forest for the trees' deals IMHO

FJB & FJT
B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

We need to produce a Necktie for Hillary video and see how long it takes the Gestapo to arrest us. whistle grin

Hunt with Class and Classics

Religion: A founder of The Church of Spray and Pray

Acquit v. t. To render a judgment in a murder case in San Francisco... EQUAL, adj. As bad as something else. Ambrose Bierce “The Devil's Dictionary”

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Which one of those young men is luv2safari?

L
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
L
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
Originally Posted by isaac
When you consider how Cruz and his bots have supported the destruction of the 1st Amendment as well as their outright hypocrisy in regards punishing those who indulge in illegal abortion, it's time to shut own their conservative stances for the BS it actually is.

If there's one thing Cruz supporters have demonstrated thus far, it's that they sure aren't conservative, by any stretch of the imagination.
Ain't that the truth?
agree

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
I was never a fan of Cruz for many reasons, but when he blamed Trump for the fact that the Communists rioted at the Trump rally in Chicago, I knew for a fact that he isn't the guy to represent Republicans in the ongoing culture war which exists in America.

One day maybe America can be one big reasonable happy family again. But right now we need leadership that will take it to those bastards.

K
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
K

Well,...every cable news network has been on a marathon of Trump hate for months and they haven't stopped yet.

I just heard chitbird Ryan in there saying that if Trump gets elected it will split the house.

At this point, I have to believe that even if they fail in denying Trump the nomination, the GOPe will work against him in the general election.

The neocons have already said that they'll vote for Hillary if Trump is the nominee. And you don't have to be a genius to figure out that they'll go far beyond voting for Hillary if Trump is the nominee.

Either way,..for whatever reason, talking into account the war that the GOPe and the media has been waging against Trump since he became the frontrunner (even before, actually) the only thing that will keep the GOP barn from burning down is Trump getting elected President.

You can argue about that all day long if it makes you feel better. But it's not going to change anything.

The Trump people weren't too fond of the GOPe before,..and they hate its guts now.

Maybe, just maybe, old Donald should have thought twice before uttering:

"I'm going to do it as a Republican."

I retired from the Johns Manville asbestos pop tart factory in ‘59, and still never made the connection.—-Slumlord
B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
Originally Posted by kroo88

Maybe, just maybe, old Donald should have thought twice before uttering:

"I'm going to do it as a Republican."

Yeah,..I think it's time for a Nationalist to go 3rd party too. The GOP is worse than useless.

K
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
K
I was never a fan of Cruz for many reasons, but when he blamed Trump for the fact that the Communists rioted at the Trump rally in Chicago, I knew for a fact that he isn't the guy to represent Republicans in the ongoing culture war which exists in America.

One day maybe America can be one big reasonable happy family again. But right now we need leadership that will take it to those bastards.

Trump leadership:

"The Republicans and conservatives would want to punish the woman"

I retired from the Johns Manville asbestos pop tart factory in ‘59, and still never made the connection.—-Slumlord
Page 11 of 12 1 2 9 10 11 12

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

691 members (10gaugemag, 1badf350, 1beaver_shooter, 007FJ, 10Glocks, 163bc, 73 invisible), 3,117 guests, and 1,306 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,539
Posts18,509,990
Members74,002
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.