Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Trump without any question will get the nomination so long as he has the popular vote. This is one time in history where the elites will consede. The people with Trump leading have risen. They are not going to go quietly into the dark night but will paint a blood red sky if justice is not met or the voice is not heard. A lot like the folks who made this country.

The way it used to be when All men would fight and die for truth and justice. Now as many as 50% of males are happy to save there own ass in the name of corruption for a meal and safety with a cowardice that will not confront evil. And poor Lying Ted isn't doing so well as it appears this country is doing better than I thought. For those who haven't seemed to have figured it out yet. This isn't just an election. THIS IS A REVELUTION!

There are more who will stand and fight than will coward and run.

Go Trump

Shod

Last edited by Shodd; 04/27/16.

The 6.5 Swede, Before Gay Was Ok

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Yup. Not only did Trump win all five states by significant margins, he won all the counties in the states, which, according to Newt, was unheard of. He expected The Donald to win, but to win every county in all five states? That was extraordinary.

B
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
B
Originally Posted by Magnumdood
Yup. Not only did Trump win all five states by significant margins, he won all the counties in the states, which, according to Newt, was unheard of. He expected The Donald to win, but to win every county in all five states? That was extraordinary.
AND they tell us only Kasich can beat Hillary...what a stinking load.

R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Until the 2016 delegates and the 2016 rules committee set the rules and ratify the rules, there are no rules.
Correct.

We may know the time Ben Carson lied, but does anyone know the time Hillary Clinton told the truth?

Immersing oneself in progressive lieberalism is no different than bathing in the sewage of Hell.
B
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
B
Originally Posted by Magnumdood

That's right. Cruz drew all the hard core conservatives in those states, which is great.

But as we see, there aren't enough of those people to win elections,especially in the NE.

OTOH, Trump drew more votes by far...the thing is that not all those people are Liberals, which is what some on here would love to believe.

The 280 Remington is overbore.

The 7 Rem Mag is over bore.
IC B2

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
This is my first post on any of the political post.

I heard pointed out on the news last night there are record numbers of democrats that are switching parties over to R. Also they pointed out that the D voter turn out is at an all time low and the R's are at an all time high, something like 30% higher than normal. Sorry, I do not have a link.

I am for Cruz but will vote for Trump if hes nominated. Trump does seem to be really pulling votes in from the Independents and also from the D's in the states where they are allowed to cross over in the primary's.

I got to give it to Trump on one thing. He has got a lot of people fired up which I think is a good thing. As much as I like Cruz, I don't think he can beat Hilary but I think Trump can.

I know I will be glad when its over and we can get back to talking about guns, loads, scopes and B.S. again.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Bristoe
If not Trump the GOP would be destroyed, Hillary would get elected, and the country would blow wide open.

The RNC are knotheads, but even *they* have reached the point of understanding the situation.

Trump will win on the first ballot.

This is spot on. Trump is the ONLY chance to beat Hilary.

E
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
E
Dems in WV are not only switching over in record numbers but Hampshire Co. for the 1st time in it's history is now majority republican. We've got a local newspaper who runs a poll each week. This weeks question is "Who will you vote for in the primary" referring to both R and D nominees. Gonna be interesting to see next Wednesday's paper.

B
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
B

OTOH, Trump drew more votes by far...the thing is that not all those people are Liberals, which is what some on here would love to believe. [/quote] I know a lot of Democrats who are not liberals. How they square a vote for EITHER of the candidates, I'll never know. These people are bible toting, gun loving, rural Democrats. I guess farm subsidies make total whores of them. They certainly don't agree with the social implications of a Clinton or Sanders Presidency. That said, they are dependent on handouts. Money wins, all the time.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by Greyghost
Most likely one of the party delegates will propose a rule change during the rules committee meeting a week before the convention... there was talk about proposing a rule change allowing 8 candidates with at least one delegate to his count.

Link

But even without the rule change it will follow pretty much as stated at this site a few day's ago.

Link

Now personally I don't think that Trump or Cruz is wanted... but that will remain to be seen.

Hell, I would be real surprised if Cruz will be able to remain in the Senate, I think he's done in all politics.

Phil

Wait now, I thought the Cummingcowboy said that the rules already state that the nominee needs (8) to be on the ballot?

Ya mean he is wrong?

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
IC B3

B
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
B
Originally Posted by dsink
This is my first post on any of the political post.

I heard pointed out on the news last night there are record numbers of democrats that are switching parties over to R. Also they pointed out that the D voter turn out is at an all time low and the R's are at an all time high, something like 30% higher than normal. Sorry, I do not have a link.

I am for Cruz but will vote for Trump if hes nominated. Trump does seem to be really pulling votes in from the Independents and also from the D's in the states where they are allowed to cross over in the primary's.

I got to give it to Trump on one thing. He has got a lot of people fired up which I think is a good thing. As much as I like Cruz, I don't think he can beat Hilary but I think Trump can.

I know I will be glad when its over and we can get back to talking about guns, loads, scopes and B.S. again.

There we go. Good point.

What some of our more vocal conservatives on here don't understand is that this election is not about Conservative vs Liberal, Progressive vs RINO, or divided along other ideological lines.

It's about "People" versus an out-of-control federal government and a system that has been broken and distorted.....by both sides of the aisle.

Last edited by BobinNH; 04/27/16.

The 280 Remington is overbore.

The 7 Rem Mag is over bore.
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by BobinNH

What some of our more vocal conservatives on here don't understand is that this election is not about Conservative vs Liberal, Progressive vs RINO, or divided along other ideological lines.

It's about "People" versus an out-of-control federal government and a system that has been broken and distorted.....by both sides of the aisle.
Bingo. Voting for classical conservatism isn't even an option legitimately open to us till the establishment's death grip on our political system is first broken. That's what the Trump support is about. Till then, those purporting to be running as classical/constitutional conservatives must be assumed to be shills of the establishment who are merely parroting conservatism for the purpose of placating voters.

K
krp Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K
Private sector vs Public sector and the disconnect of the officiators from the officiated.

The core of real conservatism, the core of our founding fathers. The core fight for individual freedoms and the environment to succeed and fail on your own effort and merit.

Kent

Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by steve4102
Most likely one of the party delegates will propose a rule change during the rules committee meeting a week before the convention... there was talk about proposing a rule change allowing 8 candidates with at least one delegate to his count.

Link

But even without the rule change it will follow pretty much as stated at this site a few day's ago.

Link

Now personally I don't think that Trump or Cruz is wanted... but that will remain to be seen.

Hell, I would be real surprised if Cruz will be able to remain in the Senate, I think he's done in all politics.

Phil

Wait now, I thought the Cummingcowboy said that the rules already state that the nominee needs (8) to be on the ballot?

Ya mean he is wrong?
no I am not wrong. Trump and Cruz delegates will be voting on any change, why in the world would they vote to change that? They would not. Trump has to secure it on the first vote. If not he is done

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by cumminscowboy
Trump has to secure it on the first vote.
At this point, that's a very easy hurtle. It's essentially already accomplished.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S

Link

Link

Phil

Ya mean he is wrong?
no I am not wrong. Trump and Cruz delegates will be voting on any change, why in the world would they vote to change that? They would not. Trump has to secure it on the first vote. If not he is done

That is NOT what you said.

This is what you said and it is incorrect.

you need to understand the process trumpeters. If no candidate gets to 1237. a second ballot is had. according to the rules only cruz or trump can be nominated.

As pointed out several times (even by you), there are no rules at this time. So your original post was in total error.

It's OK though, you have been wrong before, so don't feel to bad.

Last edited by steve4102; 04/27/16.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
D
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
D
Trump will receive more primary votes than any Republican candidate in history before this race is over. To think that the RNC would put in place rules to disallow the Republican candidate who has received those record breaking votes, or back procedures which will result in that action, is short sighted wishful thinking at best, and in more practical terms outright stupid.

Record breaking turnout in the primaries, and the RNC is supposed to throw out the results...for Cruz?

If it plays out like that, Cruz and the RNC will have effectively spit in the eye of 12 million voters, and 1199+ delegates, right before an important election. That is no way to rally support for team R, and the party would definitely loose with Cruz, as Lindsey Graham has suggested.

Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker

Link

Link

Phil

Ya mean he is wrong?

That is NOT what you said.

This is what you said and it is incorrect.

you need to understand the process trumpeters. If no candidate gets to 1237. a second ballot is had. according to the rules only cruz or trump can be nominated.

As pointed out several times (even by you), there are no rules at this time. So your original post was in total error.

It's OK though, you have been wrong before, so don't feel to bad.

. We both know what I said so instead of saying how wrong I am why aren't you laying out a scenario in which the rules are changed. The reasons trump and Cruz delegates would vote to allow that etc. the reasons why and how this could happen. I don't see any reason what so ever the Cruz and trump delegates vote to change the 8 state win rule. Can you explain why and how they vote to change that? With only 2 choices to chose from and after trump loses 100's of delegates after the first vote Cruz wins

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
I've never seen people go full on retard like Cruz supporters. Let's move on and see if we can keep Hilary out of the Whitehouse.

Originally Posted by 16penny
If you put Taco Bell sauce in your ramen noodles it tastes just like poverty
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Forest, Trees.....

Originally Posted by 16penny
If you put Taco Bell sauce in your ramen noodles it tastes just like poverty
Page 3 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

565 members (1beaver_shooter, 10gaugemag, 1lesfox, 12344mag, 1badf350, 204guy, 63 invisible), 2,328 guests, and 1,289 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,511
Posts18,509,390
Members74,002
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.