Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
R
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
R

Communists: I still hate them even after they changed their name to "liberals".

My boss asked why I wasn't working. I told him I was being a democrat for Halloween.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Wake up Cruz is bought and paid for puppet on a string!

Ted
O
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
O

Likely few if any will read the link and will read with blurred vision if they do. Trump is only their to make sure the Hiltabeast wins.

There like Obama supporters may take eight years and still won't know.

GW

If an injury has to be done to a man it should be so severe that his vengeance need not be feared. MACHIAVELLI
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Great website you linked to, only takes pro Cruz comments, click thumbs up and it takes your comment and wants you to share on Facebook or to tweet it. Thumbs down and it changes the format and will not submit!

Cruzers you have been had and can not accept it!

Ted
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
To answer the OP.....

We'll realize we've been taken when the facts bare it out. Until then it's just more BS and lies from the Cruztaceans. So far you Cruztaceans have twisted, lied and distorted the truth to fit your (inaccurate) narrative. You girls lost any shred of credibility you've had so you'll forgive us for not listening to a bunch of sore losers.

Make America great again!

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
For the record when the race started I had hoped Cruz was the real deal but it did not take long to see it was just another hack.

Ted
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by old_willys
For the record when the race started I had hoped Cruz was the real deal but it did not take long to see it was just another hack.

Yep. You don't have to scratch very deep to see it, either.

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye

Yep. You don't have to scratch very deep to see it, either.

Yep. And despite all the evidence proving Cruz lacks any meaningful qualities, we're the ones being "taken"? Lol

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
All you guys are just foolish trumpkins. If you were as smart as robJordan and the staff at national review, you would see that you don't know what you think is important for the country, and you would realize that trump is going to destroy all the progress the gop has made in the last 30 years to finally and totally destroy liberalism.

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Lolol dassa. I'm really afraid that by not electing a Washington insider and political ass kisser will slow all the wonderful progress the GOPe has done for US.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
IC B3

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
William F Buckley cost the National Review all of its credibility way back when he fired Joseph Sobran.

It briefly flirted with the idea of being legitimate for a little while, but then fired John Derbyshire for going off its very narrow PC reservation.

Today it's just being used as a government establishment propaganda rag. There's really nothing left of it except hit pieces against Trump.

It's not really even a going concern any longer. Somebody has bought the rights to its name and is using it to spew garbage.

It will support Hillary during the general election and then disappear.

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by dassa
All you guys are just foolish trumpkins. If you were as smart as robJordan and the staff at national review, you would see that you don't know what you think is important for the country, and you would realize that trump is going to destroy all the progress the gop has made in the last 30 years to finally and totally destroy liberalism.
He's going to pluck the parasitical super class off the back of America like swollen ticks off a dog. Thus the desperation on their part to stop him.

[Linked Image]

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B

Originally Posted by Bristoe
It's about like this:

"Do you puff peters?"

"Hell no!"

"NAZI!!!"

N
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
N

Same here..
And to think if Trump had not been running for nomination we would have been saddled with another GOPe weasler..

It's a great life if you don't weaken..
P
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
P
Originally Posted by dassa

Yep, their candidate was going to put the final nail in the coffin of liberalism this time, stupid trumkins.

B
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
B
Funny thread.

The 280 Remington is overbore.

The 7 Rem Mag is over bore.
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
When will Jordan discover COCK is not a diet plan?

Dave

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
As smart as Andrew McCarthy is, he is an entrenched GOP country club member unwilling to see reality. It'll be all over in just over 6 months, so we have plenty of time to practice: Madam President.

My home is the "sanctuary residence" for my firearms.
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Cruz is a Canadian POS and Obama is a Kenyan POS both should be floating in the same [bleep] and then flushed together.

A Doe walks out of the woods today and says, that is the last time I'm going to do that for Two Bucks.
N
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
N
Originally Posted by bea175
Cruz is a Canadian POS and Obama is a Kenyan POS both should be floating in the same [bleep] and then flushed together.

Hey be nice!
>g<

It's a great life if you don't weaken..
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

597 members (1lessdog, 12344mag, 1234, 1_deuce, 17CalFan, 160user, 59 invisible), 2,402 guests, and 1,186 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,520
Posts18,491,029
Members73,972
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.