Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
G
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
G
Maybe, when they watch Hillary take the oath, they will realize a mistake was made. Trouble is, there is no fixing it now. Obama was a godsemd compared to Hillary and the Republicans will have elected her. GD

T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
^^^^this...

but they'll blame everybody else. "it was STOLEN from him"...

Guns don't kill people, drivers with cell phones kill people.
B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Madam President will have long coat tails as she chooses 3-4 SCOTUS justices.
The GOP will go by way of the Whig Party as they finish their self-destructive behavior.

My home is the "sanctuary residence" for my firearms.
P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
Trump will do for Hillary what Perot did for Bill Clinton. He is a plant. A mole. You didn't get it in the 90's, and you are falling for it again. America is being played for fools by the Clintons.

Suck it.

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by Plinker
Trump will do for Hillary what Perot did for Bill Clinton. He is a plant. A mole. You didn't get it in the 90's, and you are falling for it again. America is being played for fools by the Clintons.

Suck it.

That remains to be scene. But eventually all great societies come to an end.

My home is the "sanctuary residence" for my firearms.
IC B2

S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
We realized we'd been 'had'....when you joined this forum!!

Even birds know not to land downwind!
RAS Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
To answer the OP.

When useful idiots aren't.

"...aspire to live quietly, and to mind your own affairs, and to work with your hands, as we instructed you, so that you may walk properly before outsiders and be dependent on no one." - Paul to the church in Thessalonica.

W
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
W
Originally Posted by bigwhoop

Suck it.

It was 85 years from the Declaration of Independence to the end of the Civil War, It has been 151 years since the civil war. It has been a Good Run, but alas , a serious restructuring is needed and maybe a Freshening of some Borders within this once Great Land.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Maybe you should link something more credible other than the establishment shills at NR.

Suck it.

Apples and oranges dumbass. Perot was a 3rd-party candidate. Apparently repugs never learned anything either.

[Linked Image from i.pinimg.com]

Z
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by wyoming260
Originally Posted by bigwhoop

Suck it.

It was 85 years from the Declaration of Independence to the end of the Civil War, It has been 151 years since the civil war. It has been a Good Run, but alas , a serious restructuring is needed and maybe a Freshening of some Borders within this once Great Land.

Oh it's coming. When and how may be up for debate, but it's on the way. Now's the time to pick which side of the battlefield you want to be on. Some of us have already picked ours.

[Linked Image from i.pinimg.com]

Z
IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
This is nuts, these Cruzers want to blame Trump for something the GOP has been orchestrating decades. He's not the cause, he just happens to be the one with the wherewithal to take advantage.

I voted for Cruz back in the Iowa caucus thinking he was the real deal, I'm still not convinced he isn't. You We need to understand that the Grand Old Party establishment does not want conservatism back in mainstream politics, and Cruz was never going to get the full support from them. DefeaTed Cruz has been so stained now he will never be able to win an election outside the great state of Texas, and that may be iffy.

Black Cows Matter!
G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Originally Posted by deflave
When will Jordan discover COCK is not a diet plan?

Dave

This made me laugh. grin

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
It's not just Trumpkins who've been had. Everyone who cares about conservative ideals has been had. Most of the folks who have campaigned under the GOP banner have been too concerned with their personal winning, and care less about conservative ideals and principles. 'We' did a lousy job of taking care of the process and falling for fear and hate, the most base of human traits. Anyone who thinks there's much to hope for in Trump, Cruz, Clinton, Kasich, or Sanders is fooling themselves. If we didn't have such a problematic dork in the 'house, I'd like to see a "do-over". We deserve better than this.

Sometimes, the air you 'let in'matters less than the air you 'let out'.
D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
I swear! All of you guys must be political neophytes. The gop has been playing this game a lot longer than any of you. Some of the smartest conservatives in the world write for national review. They know how to win elections. They know how to advance conservative causes. And you trumpkins are screwing up all their hard work with your blindness. When will you wake up!

Incidentally, speaking of people who have been excelling at their craft for centuries, we must honor the pollsters. They've been telling us for months that the only candidate that can beat Hillary is John Kasich. Please, for the sake of the children, vote kasich in 2016.

B
BMT Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by old_willys
For the record when the race started I had hoped Cruz was the real deal but it did not take long to see it was just another hack.

Me too

"The Church can and should help modern society by tirelessly insisting that the work of women in the home be recognized and respected by all in its irreplaceable value." Apostolic Exhortation On The Family, Pope John Paul II
P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
And in other news Safariman dropped in to check on the election campaign

"The 375HH is the greatest level of power you can get for the investment in recoil." (JJHack)
79s and losttrail, biggest waste of air.
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by Partsman
And in other news Safariman dropped in to check on the election campaign

🙄 ??

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
G
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
G
When will Trumpkins realize they've been had??

On 20 Jan, 2017 while watching Hillary's inauguration...

Phil

D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
Originally Posted by Greyghost
When will Trumpkins realize they've been had??

On 20 Jan, 2017 while watching Hillary's inauguration...

Phil

I think you're mistaking Cruz and trump supporters. Trump supporters would realize it was over on election day. Cruz supporters would still be holding out hope that Cruz would somehow pull it off until inauguration day.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
RJ: if Donald Trump had not thrown his hat in the ring, JEB! Bush would be the presumptive GOP nominee. And I'm supposed to "settle" for Canadian Cruz????????? That [bleep] is a slimy bastard, his wife is nuts and probably on major psychotropic drugs to control her insanity. Ted Cruz is probably on a mood-altering drug regimen. No, no way......

"To compel a man to furnish funds for the propagation of ideas he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical." -- Thomas Jefferson

We are all Rhodesians now.

Page 2 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

595 members (1lessdog, 12344mag, 1234, 1_deuce, 17CalFan, 160user, 58 invisible), 2,381 guests, and 1,177 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,519
Posts18,491,007
Members73,972
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.