Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by GunGeek
The ONLY issue with Trumps tax return is that is expected of everyone, and he can't be made a special exception. Either he lives up to the standard, or he walks away.

BS, expected by who?

Maybe you haven't noticed but Trump doesn't do what "everyone" does.

We kinda like that.

Walk away??? laugh shocked cry

Let's Go Brandon! FJB

B
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
B
Originally Posted by Boarmaster123
Correct. Say I bought a lot for $35k in 1990. It has no income. The current value of the lot is $100k. No income so its not on the income tax return. How do you determine I even own the lot from my tax return let alone my $100 net worth on it?

I told you ......RJ has no idea what he's talking about. He's stupid but he mouths off a lot.

The 280 Remington is overbore.

The 7 Rem Mag is over bore.
J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
I'm part of a family limited partnership that makes me more than a millionaire. Most years though, all I get is a K-1 telling me to send money to the IRS.

B
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
B
Originally Posted by JoeBob
I'm part of a family limited partnership that makes me more than a millionaire. Most years though, all I get is a K-1 telling me to send money to the IRS.

Heehee....Shhh...don't educate RJ too much smile

Last edited by BobinNH; 05/16/16.

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
NGAF about any candidates tax returns.

Ever.

Dave

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Can't wait for the general election. When Trump gets asked about his tax returns, he can simply answer, "I'll release them as soon as Hillary explains the hundreds of millions of dollars her foundation took from foreign governments while she was Secretary of State."

That foundation, according to charity monitoring organizations, spends next to nothing of the billions of dollars it has on charitable works. It's just a giant slush fund that exists to let those slugs live like royalty.

Stuff like that, which never makes the mainstream news reports, will be all over the news when it's just Donald and the Bitch going head to head.

What fresh Hell is this?
G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
RobJerden....I can't figure out why he's still dumping on Trump.

Oh wait, it just dawned on me.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Ghostinthemachine
RobJerden....I can't figure out why he's still dumping on Trump.

Oh wait, it just dawned on me.

Paid Hillary Blogger

A Doe walks out of the woods today and says, that is the last time I'm going to do that for Two Bucks.
S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
[quote=RobJordan]In all likelihood they will conclusively show him to be a serial fabricator. He's worth nowhere near what he claims and he knows his returns will show that.

http://www.nationalreview.com/artic...turns-see-them-now-or-gop-will-pay-later

[/quote/]

That's why I'm voting for him

Shod

The 6.5 Swede, Before Gay Was Ok
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
That'd be my guess.

The left uses that kind of crap all the time. According to Rush, he can prove that most of the social media "outrage" posted about stuff like gay wedding cakes and such is actually the work of a few people who use various tools to fake multiple posts about stuff.

The inherent vulnerability of computer systems is why we must never allow on-line voting. Anything can be hacked. Cheating still happens, but it's much more difficult with paper ballots and other old technologies.

What fresh Hell is this?
IC B3

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
I look at tax returns on a daily basis and most of the time they dont tell you much. Most business owners as well as some really wealthy people have as little information as possible on a tax return. In trumps case you would need returns for every possible entity and business interest as well as the K-1's that he is involved in and the majority of people would not be able to figure out what all of that information is telling them.

I have never cared about a candidates tax return and this opinion has not changed. The taxes are what they are and unless you are a w-2 wage earner those returns wont tell you much.

B
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
B
Of course he's getting paid. Nobody is that dumb for "free". It's embarrassing.

R
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
R
Trump's returns will also show who he donated to and how much. There is one or more bombshells in Trump's returns which is precisely why he is refusing to release them. I suspect they will lend credence to the argument that he is a serial fabulist one way or another---much like the John Miller audio's where Trump is clearly Miller and then lying about it. I swear, if the guys lips are moving, he's lying.
He's the biggest con artist since, well, since his hero Obama.

Jordan

Communists: I still hate them even after they changed their name to "liberals".

My boss asked why I wasn't working. I told him I was being a democrat for Halloween.
J
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
J
What is going to be funny is when Trump releases his PERSONAL tax returns and they show absolutely nothing because the ones that count are the ones for the various partnerships, corporations, and the like. Hell, Trump's personal returns might show him losing money for all we know.

Ever heard of a K-1?

It is irrelevant what you think. What matters is the TRUTH.
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by RobJordan
Trump's returns will also show who he donated to and how much. There is one or more bombshells in Trump's returns which is precisely why he is refusing to release them. I suspect they will lend credence to the argument that he is a serial fabulist one way or another---much like the John Miller audio's where Trump is clearly Miller and then lying about it. I swear, if the guys lips are moving, he's lying.
He's the biggest con artist since, well, since his hero Obama.

Jordan

His 'personal' taxes may or may not show this.

FJB & FJT
J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
Originally Posted by JGRaider
What is going to be funny is when Trump releases his PERSONAL tax returns and they show absolutely nothing because the ones that count are the ones for the various partnerships, corporations, and the like. Hell, Trump's personal returns might show him losing money for all we know.

Ever heard of a K-1?

You mean that thing I mentioned getting every year in my post immediately after the one you quote? You mean that thing? No, never heard of it.

B
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
B
I hope he tells you all to pound sand and refuses to provide them. Thee's nothing there worth a hoot, except fodder for spin.

But that's what you get paid to do anyway. That's what passes for political "speech" today. Pretty pathetic.

P
prm Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
People clamored for info on Obama too. Did the press ever push for it? No. I think he's going to to tell the media, and everybody else to FO. Why is it important for him to reveal his history when it wasn't important for Obama?

R
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
R
Originally Posted by Klikitarik
Originally Posted by GunGeek
The ONLY issue with Trumps tax return is that is expected of everyone, and he can't be made a special exception. Either he lives up to the standard, or he walks away.

'Twill be an issue and smokescreen until he releases them. We would expect no less of a Democrat............ but I repeat myself. wink

grin grin grin

Communists: I still hate them even after they changed their name to "liberals".

My boss asked why I wasn't working. I told him I was being a democrat for Halloween.
B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
I could very well be proven completely wrong and therefore am getting that out upfront but i am guessing his personal tax returns are not going to say much.

Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

526 members (10gaugemag, 1Longbow, 17Fan, 12344mag, 007FJ, 10ring1, 66 invisible), 2,930 guests, and 1,272 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,112
Posts18,483,365
Members73,966
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.