Print Thread
Hop To
Page 44 of 70 1 2 42 43 44 45 46 69 70
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by TwoTrax
Originally Posted by Coyote_Hunter
Originally Posted by Mule Deer
Soon there'll be another 43 pages from Coyote Hunter alone, responding at length to everybody who expressed their doubts.

This from the man who accused me of changing a post after he had responded to it.

The only problem was that, as the post and edit times clearly showed, Mule Deer's claim was an outright lie.

Mule Deer is one of, if not the most respected members on this forum. We are very lucky to have him here. We have lost some very good members here because of people getting pretty brave, (cowardly may be a more accurate term), from behind a keyboard. Dober comes to mind...

I generally avoid these kind of posts that have become all too common on this forum. However in this instance, IMO you owe Mule Deer an apology for such a brash statement. I read this forum for many years before becoming a member and cannot ever recall his being anything other than a gentleman on these pages.

If an apology is owed it is to me by Mule Deer.

Like the rest of the Mule Deer groupies that attacked me at the time, you blindly take his side without bothering to know the facts. No one has ever made even a feeble attempt to support Mule Deer's claim because the time stamps on the posts don't lie - he did.

Coyote Hunter - NRA Patriot Life, NRA Whittington Center Life, GOA, DAD - and I VOTE!

No, I'm not a Ruger bigot - just an unabashed fan of their revolvers, M77's and #1's.

A good .30-06 is a 99% solution.
GB1

T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
Soon there'll be another 43 pages from Coyote Hunter alone, responding at length to everybody who expressed their doubts.

This from the man who accused me of changing a post after he had responded to it.

The only problem was that, as the post and edit times clearly showed, Mule Deer's claim was an outright lie.

Mule Deer is one of, if not the most respected members on this forum. We are very lucky to have him here. We have lost some very good members here because of people getting pretty brave, (cowardly may be a more accurate term), from behind a keyboard. Dober comes to mind...

I generally avoid these kind of posts that have become all too common on this forum. However in this instance, IMO you owe Mule Deer an apology for such a brash statement. I read this forum for many years before becoming a member and cannot ever recall his being anything other than a gentleman on these pages.

Like the rest of the Mule Deer groupies that attacked me at the time, you blindly take his side without bothering to know the facts. No one has ever made even a feeble attempt to support Mule Deer's claim because the time stamps on the posts don't lie - he did.

You obviously did not get it and are not going to get it. I will not waste any more keystrokes on the subject.

By the way I am not a "groupie" of Mule Deer or anything else. Have a nice life.

Heaven has a wall, a gate and strict immigration policy.

Hell has open borders.

Let that sink in.....

I Live for Opening Day!
C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C

I'm pretty sure you can edit a post and not leave any time stamp. Let's see:

David

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
Originally Posted by Canazes9

Coyote Hunter is a lieing sackoshit!

David

Yep!

Did it twice in this thread.

David

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

David

Yep!

David

That's very nice, David. The only problem with your test is it tested the wrong thing and proved nothing as a result.

My post that Mule Deer referred to was marked as edited and DID have a time stamp. That time stamp was earlier than any of Mule Deer's subsequent posts, meaning that I could NOT have edited it as a result of Mule Deer's responses.

Nice try, epic fail.

Coyote Hunter - NRA Patriot Life, NRA Whittington Center Life, GOA, DAD - and I VOTE!

No, I'm not a Ruger bigot - just an unabashed fan of their revolvers, M77's and #1's.

IC B2

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C

David

Yep!

David

That's very nice, David. The only problem with your test is it tested the wrong thing and proved nothing as a result.

My post that Mule Deer referred to was marked as edited and DID have a time stamp. That time stamp was earlier than any of Mule Deer's subsequent posts, meaning that I could NOT have edited it as a result of Mule Deer's responses.

Nice try, epic fail.

No schit?

Really?

What a complex web of BS. Your 1st edit was done before Mule deer commented, you allowed the auto time stamp. After Mule Deer commented you went back and revised your post and unchecked the "show post edited" button (or whatever it says).

You're a lying sack, nobody's buying your crap.

David

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

No schit?

Really?

What a complex web of BS. Your 1st edit was done before Mule deer commented, you allowed the auto time stamp. After Mule Deer commented you went back and revised your post and unchecked the "show post edited" button (or whatever it says).

You're a lying sack, nobody's buying your crap.

David

Believe what you want. Mule deer's statement was "Yes, Coyote Hunter did edit a couple of his early posts on this thread, a day or so afterward. Some of the things he originally stated (and I challenged him on) are no longer there."

I did edit my the first two posts in the thread and the Edit time stamps clearly show the edits were done before Mule Deer's next post.

While I can't prove I didn't edit any other posts in the thread, Mule Deer was talking about my "early posts in the thread", not those that came later. I'm sure Rick could check the database and prove my other posts were not edited because the database likely has a record of post edits whether they are displayed or not. Ask him.

I think it is interesting that Mule Deer has never denied the truth of what I claim, nor has he ever stated just what I was supposed to have changed. He lied. He knows it and so do I.

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C

Believe what you want.

Thanks. I believe you are lying about the entire thing.

David

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B

Believe what you want.

David

I would add piss poor shooter and hunter to that.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by BWalker

I would add piss poor shooter and hunter to that.

And yet somehow I've put 14 Colorado elk in the freezer in the last 16 years.

IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

Believe what you want.

David

Believe what you want. You are ignorant of the facts and and your belief doesn't change them.

Did you ask Rick to check the database to see if any of my posts in the thread with out edit time stamps were in fact edited? I'm guessing not because the results would back me up.

Don't be ignorant - get the facts. Ask Rick.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

Believe what you want.

David

Believe what you want. You are ignorant of the facts and and your belief doesn't change them.

Did you ask Rick to check the database to see if any of my posts in the thread with out edit time stamps were in fact edited? I'm guessing not because the results would back me up.

Don't be ignorant - get the facts. Ask Rick.

Why don't you ask Rick?

Originally Posted by shrapnel
I probably hit more elk with a pickup than you have with a rifle.

Originally Posted by JohnBurns
I have yet to see anyone claim Leupold has never had to fix an optic. I know I have sent a few back. 2 MK 6s, a VX-6, and 3 VX-111s.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by bellydeep

Why don't you ask Rick?

I already know the facts.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

Why don't you ask Rick?

I already know the facts.

Given how you love to elaborate on how everyone else is wrong, seems to me like you would post the evidence if you had it.

I have yet to see anyone claim Leupold has never had to fix an optic. I know I have sent a few back. 2 MK 6s, a VX-6, and 3 VX-111s.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

Given how you love to elaborate on how everyone else is wrong, seems to me like you would post the evidence if you had it.

Seems to me that people would want to get the facts before taking sides. I get a pretty good laugh at the expense of those that don't.

I posted the facts back at the time. Still have copies of the web pages and links but it seems the Mule Deer groupies back then were more interested in personal attack than in reading.

Nothing has changed.

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B

Seems to me that people would want to get the facts before taking sides. I get a pretty good laugh at the expense of those that don't.

I posted the facts back at the time. Still have copies of the web pages and links but it seems the Mule Deer groupies back then were more interested in personal attack than in reading.

Nothing has changed.

You might be laughing at other people due to your maligned view of reality, but I assure you everyone is laughing at you.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

Nothing has changed.

That's exactly what a guy with no evidence would say.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by BWalker

Nothing has changed.

You might be laughing at other people due to your maligned view of reality, but I assure you everyone is laughing at you.

"maligned view of reality"? Have you even read the original thread? I doubt it. I think that you, like the other Mule Deer groupies, are piling on with no knowledge of the facts.

Go right on ahead and enjoy your ignorance.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

Nothing has changed.

The facts were posted in the original thread. I'm still waiting for one of you Mule Deer groupies to show you even know what that thread is.

Kind of tough to demonstrate a knowledge of the facts when you haven't read that thread. Personal attack is a poor substitute for rational, reasoned discussion but it is what you have to resort to when you are ignorant of the facts.

The evidence is there - read it. Demonstrate you have a clue.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

Nothing has changed.

The facts were posted in the original thread. I'm still waiting for one of you Mule Deer groupies to show you even know what that thread is.

Kind of tough to demonstrate a knowledge of the facts when you haven't read that thread. Personal attack is a poor substitute for rational, reasoned discussion but it is what you have to resort to when you are ignorant of the facts.

The evidence is there - read it. Demonstrate you have a clue.

Post it up.

Page 44 of 70 1 2 42 43 44 45 46 69 70

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

595 members (160user, 21, 007FJ, 2500HD, 1234, 1beaver_shooter, 71 invisible), 2,598 guests, and 1,328 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,090
Posts18,482,949
Members73,959
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.