Page 3 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Bravo sir, bravo!

GB1

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Brian, great read. Thanks for putting it out there.

And..

Stevil is nothing more than akin to a common internet troll living in his mother's basement below her garden, which he occasionally weeds for pot and beer money.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
BMT, you done good, and I admire the professional stones it takes to put that out in Eugene. ;-{>8

https://postimg.cc/xXjW1cqx/81efa4c5

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Soli Deo Gloria

democrats ARE the plague.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
It feels good to put it all out there once in a while. Kudos to you!

Originally Posted by 16penny
If you put Taco Bell sauce in your ramen noodles it tastes just like poverty
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Always fun on this site to see men who act like real men (gentlemen) and those who have no idea of what civil discourse means.

The former will read. consider, may agree or disagree but do it as men.

The latter call names, have foul mouths, cast aspersions on parents/family, are racist, are homophobes, are scared of superior women and when all fails will gang up to get the person they cannot best banned from the site because, and only because, they hate them.

While I believe the people in Australia are on the wrong path and risk (as are the EU and UK) a bloody internal religious war, it's not my place to curse at them, say they should have been aborted or their fathers semen eaten by mom.

I can make my case with history, facts and cool logic.

Since bigoted fools like these are so easy to out think, name calling is not required to utterly defeat them in the court of rationale debate.

That is not their environment. Most would be more at home at a KKK rally or painting swastikas on a synogouge.

They, unlike you, have not the courage to express oneself in a public forum like a newspaper rather, confining themselves to website where they can hide and where (they think) their scurrilous behavior will have no consequences.

BMT, congratulations, but prepare yourself for a big helping of more irrational insults, followed by lies, followed by stupid pictures to degrade you and finally, eventual demands by the 20 or so who really run the site, that you be expunged from their safe little world of mutual admiration.

Don't even try to point out that they fracture the site's rules:

"FORUM RULES

1] Please be respectful of other posters at all times. The ability to refrain from personal attacks, obscenities, and flame wars is a minimum requirement for a log at the Campfire."

As nobody cares.

good luck.

IC B2

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Very well said, should be required reading for RobJordan.

A wise man is frequently humbled.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I like it. Thank you for sharing.

Mercy ceases to be a virtue when it enables further injustice. -Brent Weeks

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by BMT
Browser issues with all these ads.

Fixt.

BMT

Read it,....re-read it.

Thanks and BRAVO !

GTC

Member, Clan of the Border Rats
-- “Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it.”- Mark Twain

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Nice try 1000is but plenty of women are offend by the article, but hey Religions been repressing woman for thousands of years.

Last edited by Stevil; 05/25/16.

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Originally Posted by Steelhead
Originally Posted by Stevil
I love when all the delisional religious douche bags gather n hold hands....

Luckily I ain't religious and you are still a load your mom should have swallowed

Pro-choice options are often exercised one generation too late.

What would Porter Rockwell do?
IC B3

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
' I believe that it is wrong to kill another human being '

thats where you lost me.

[bleep] Pro lifer get a life douche bag !

Religous nutters have had there say for too long

Killing should be legal friend

So I hope your not offended when I put a bullet in you. If you disagree well then your a hateful bastard

Shod

The 6.5 Swede, Before Gay Was Ok
M
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
M
Originally Posted by 1000is
Always fun on this site to see men who act like real men (gentlemen) and those who have no idea of what civil discourse means.

The former will read. consider, may agree or disagree but do it as men.

The latter call names, have foul mouths, cast aspersions on parents/family, are racist, are homophobes, are scared of superior women and when all fails will gang up to get the person they cannot best banned from the site because, and only because, they hate them.

While I believe the people in Australia are on the wrong path and risk (as are the EU and UK) a bloody internal religious war, it's not my place to curse at them, say they should have been aborted or their fathers semen eaten by mom.

I can make my case with history, facts and cool logic.

Since bigoted fools like these are so easy to out think, name calling is not required to utterly defeat them in the court of rationale debate.

That is not their environment. Most would be more at home at a KKK rally or painting swastikas on a synogouge.

They, unlike you, have not the courage to express oneself in a public forum like a newspaper rather, confining themselves to website where they can hide and where (they think) their scurrilous behavior will have no consequences.

BMT, congratulations, but prepare yourself for a big helping of more irrational insults, followed by lies, followed by stupid pictures to degrade you and finally, eventual demands by the 20 or so who really run the site, that you be expunged from their safe little world of mutual admiration.

Don't even try to point out that they fracture the site's rules:

"FORUM RULES

1] Please be respectful of other posters at all times. The ability to refrain from personal attacks, obscenities, and flame wars is a minimum requirement for a log at the Campfire."

As nobody cares.

good luck.

Hi Larry.

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Originally Posted by 1000is

As nobody cares.

good luck.

I care

Now go F'K yourself

Shod

The 6.5 Swede, Before Gay Was Ok
J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
Do a DNA test and ask science.When your DNA is complete you exist.
An embryo aint a human being, lol 4ager run out of water have ya ?

Ideas are far more powerful than guns, We dont let our people have guns. Why should we let them have ideas. "Joseph Stalin"

He who has braved youths dizzy heat dreads not the frost of age.
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Nice try 1000is but plenty of women are offend by the article......

What, you showed it to your friends over a stiff cup of herbal tea and some scones? Did the tea help with the cramps?

A wise man is frequently humbled.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by 4ager

We should understand that Stevil is: 1) Aussie, 2) an adolescent, 3) irrelevant, 4) completely lacking in intellectual ability or integrity, and 5) a mere troll.

Interesting. Explains a lot. Probably lives in Mother's basement gaming 18 hours a day too.

"The Democrat Party looks like Titanic survivors. Partying and celebrating one moment, and huddled in lifeboats freezing the next". Hatari 2017

"Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid." Han Solo
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
if its online, I'm interested to know what kind of comments its receiving

have you paid your dues, can you moan the blues, can you bend them guitar strings
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
' I believe that it is wrong to kill another human being '

thats where you lost me.

[bleep] Pro lifer get a life douche bag !

Religous nutters have had there say for too long

When you're ready to have reasonable debate over such things I'll be pleased to delete the following pic, but until then you sound like a rabid idiot.

[Linked Image]

I am..........disturbed.

Concerning the difference between man and the jackass: some observers hold that there isn't any. But this wrongs the jackass. -Twain

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
trainwreck aside the religious loonies have had a say for far too long !!

Im a conseervativ in the true sense, something thats been lacking in ur Politics for a long time.

I just enjoy countering those who proclaim to be conservative but in reality are just as delusional as the hard left and the Radical Muslims.

Stone away and Im entilted to a say when ur Politics have a massive bearing on our economy and way of life, so suck it up Buddy !

Crack pipe much?

Originally Posted by shrapnel
I probably hit more elk with a pickup than you have with a rifle.

Originally Posted by JohnBurns
I have yet to see anyone claim Leupold has never had to fix an optic. I know I have sent a few back. 2 MK 6s, a VX-6, and 3 VX-111s.
S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
I think this is an excellent editorial, whether it is about Trump or not. This all could be said about the conservatism vs liberalism, without citing any candidates. Matter of fact is conservatives of any kind (religious, political) are viewed as prehistoric vile being by those who only have very open minds as long as you share their beliefs:
Right of speech only if you say what they want to hear, or sexual choice, or whatever.

Regarding embryos or not being human or not, I believe they are. I don't believe in abortion, but it is legal here and I suck it up. Legal, ethical and moral don't always align.

BMT, I also have 4 kids, and my wife does an amazing job raising them. They way I view it is instead of one "succesful woman" now are family has the potential for 4 successful, well raised and educated lifes.
Thanks for the clear writing.

Page 3 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

609 members (007FJ, 1234, 11point, 10gaugeman, 10ring1, 10Glocks, 65 invisible), 2,394 guests, and 1,234 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,420
Posts18,470,563
Members73,931
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.