Hop To
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
G
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
G
Was edited to show the "friendly" encounter

Here is the unedited version showing the gorilla dragging the boy through the water by one unedited gorilla video arm

The government plans these shootings by targeting kids from kindergarten that the government thinks they can control with drugs until the appropriate time--DerbyDude

Whatever. Tell the oompa loompa's hey for me. [/quote]. LtPPowell

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
The ones I've seen on TV show him being dragged by the leg through the water, and one witness said the videos don't show when he tried climbing a concrete wall and was banging the kids head against it

One shot, one kill........ It saves a lot of ammo!
N
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
N
Just saw it on fox news .

They absolutely had to shoot, he could have ripped that kid in 2 chunks and painted the rock walls with him.

It was a no I just hope they didn't use a 270.

Something clever here.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Not sure why they don't have supersize tasers to deal with these situations more efficiently than killing a valuable animal.

Conrad101st
1/503 Inf., 2nd ID (90-91)
3/327 Inf., 101st ABN (91-92)
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
The Gorilla believe he was protecting Obama son.

A Doe walks out of the woods today and says, that is the last time I'm going to do that for Two Bucks.
IC B2

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by conrad101st
Not sure why they don't have supersize tasers to deal with these situations more efficiently than killing a valuable animal.

Cause they would have to test them on human's. grin

When its time to fight, you fight like you are the third monkey on the ramp to get on Noah's Arc... and brother, it is starting to rain!

The chair is against the wall.
RWE Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
It's unreal how many people in "the matrix" think that zoo gorillas are simply organic versions of stuffed animals.

These are the type of people that get bitten by wild animals when they try to feed them.

Or stuff bufflar babies in their SUV's because they were cold.

I also wish hackers would work on a method to provide shocks to the dipshits trying to make it a race issue.

One quick discharge of the remaining amps in the battery would suffice.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by 338Rem

Cause they would have to test them on human's. grin

Chicago would be a good place to test them, but you did say on human's

A Doe walks out of the woods today and says, that is the last time I'm going to do that for Two Bucks.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

Because it wouldn't work.

How could you tase a gorilla in the water holding a child without tasing the child too?

One shot, one kill........ It saves a lot of ammo!
W
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
W
The possibility of this gorilla killing the boy is pretty high ,given the level of a agitation and shear physical strength of gorillas.
But as a Wyoming resident and watch some of this land's fine people interacting with Yellowstone wildlife, some people need a close up of animal strength to comprehend their decisions.
To see a four year old torn apart would be a horrible event, but now people are mad because the Gorilla was killed.... this is a no win for the Zoo. They saved the child but had to kill a somewhat rare and valuable animal, because of the child and his awesome parents. They could sue the parents and child for lose of gorilla. I am sure the replacement cost is in excess of 1 Million dollars, and they would never see a dime.
My hope is that the parents and the child were taken to an enclosed area to view the dead gorilla and explained that this was their fault and responsibility.

IC B3

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Why not just make the third barrier an electric fence with 3 wires? Problem solved.

They had to kill the beast. I have no problem with that.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Silverbacks are some ugly, mean basterds...

Screw you! I'm voting for Trump again!

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the 24HCF.
W
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
W
Originally Posted by Ghostinthemachine
Why not just make the third barrier an electric fence with 3 wires? Problem solved.

If the enclosure can keep an adult gorilla in it should be sufficient to keep people out???????

T
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
T
The unedited version was on our local news.

Camp is where you make it.
W
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
W
Originally Posted by RWE
It's unreal how many people in "the matrix" think that zoo gorillas are simply organic versions of stuffed animals.

These are the type of people that get bitten by wild animals when they try to feed them.

Or stuff bufflar babies in their SUV's because they were cold.

I also wish hackers would work on a method to provide shocks to the dipshits trying to make it a race issue.

One quick discharge of the remaining amps in the battery would suffice.

Thankfully the Buffalo at Yellowstone tend to get the upper hand on most of their tourist problems, far more people are knocked down and roughed up then are reported in the news. Only the ones that need a medi-vac are on the news.......

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Originally Posted by wyoming260

If the enclosure can keep an adult gorilla in it should be sufficient to keep people out???????

Not at all. The gorilla couldn't escape because of the wall that went down to the moat. The kid got in, went to said wall, and either jumped or fell in.

JOG Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Clearly, that gorilla had his hands up.

Forgive me my nonsense, as I also forgive the nonsense of those that think they talk sense.
Robert Frost
W
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
W

Not at all. The gorilla couldn't escape because of the wall that went down to the moat. The kid got in, went to said wall, and either jumped or fell in.

If you install a three wire fence then is the Zoo liable when said young child is electrocuted to death in view of the public. I am saying the enclosure is a reasonable barrier between the Gorilla and the public, the gorilla can not get out and it is difficult for a NORMAL REASONABLE THINKING Person to get in.. Once in a person is not getting out also.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

My hope is that the parents and the child were taken to an enclosed area to view the dead gorilla and explained that this was their fault and responsibility.

Now THAT is may be the dumbest thing said to date about the incident...

Giving the Negro parents a stern warning and/or lecture wouldn't do chit....if it did the ones that finally make it to prison wouldn't have dozens of prior convictions....

As far as the child goes....there's plenty of blame to go around on this caper but one thing's for sure....the only two that have ZERO culpability are the child and the Gorilla....

Carry on....

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
I have learned a few things during this gorilla debacle.

1) The media has to make everything about their agenda.

2) There are some bad, bad parents that still don't accept responsibility even after severe consequences occur due to their negligence.

3) The boy was in danger, and gorilla needed killin'. It didn't need tranquilized, tazed or trained. It needed killin'... The zoo made the right decision about that.

4) There are many bleeding heart idiots, that instead of remembering our soldiers on Memorial Day, they chose to make a big deal of a gorilla getting killed.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

336 members (264mag, 160user, 12344mag, 2500HD, 1lessdog, 01Foreman400, 34 invisible), 1,435 guests, and 996 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,866
Posts18,497,379
Members73,980
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.