Page 4 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Hey Stevil,

How are things rolling in your country!

Like dog SCHIT aye!

America is the most powerful and greatest nation on this planet for a reason. It's because we don't take advice from stupid f:cking foreigners. I haven't so much as seen you yellow belly f:cks lift a finger to fix your miserable existence

We're getting ready to clean house here in the US of A. Stand aside yellow belly!

Shod

The 6.5 Swede, Before Gay Was Ok

V
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
V
Stevil: It came out today that indeed the judge in this matter IS a member of "la raza"!
In case YOU are not familiar with this anti-American racist organization then please do a history search of this anti-American organization!
Donald Trump did a wonderful thing by hammering away at this hussein obama appointed "la raza" rat.
Trump FOR America!
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by VarmintGuy
Stevil: It came out today that indeed the judge in this matter IS a member of "la raza"!

CASE CLOSED!
TRUMP IS CORRECT AGAIN!

THE JUDGE IS NO AMERICAN!

Islam is a terrorist organization.

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by BarryC
Originally Posted by VarmintGuy

CASE CLOSED!
TRUMP IS CORRECT AGAIN!

THE JUDGE IS NO AMERICAN!

Trump campaign spokesperson Katrina Pierson pointed out that Curiel is a member of a group of Latino lawyers in California called the La Raza Lawyers Association.
"This is an organization that has been out there organizing anti-Trump protesters with the Mexican flags," Pierson said (apparently confusing the La Raza Lawyers Association with the National Council on La Raza, which is a different group). "

Leo of the Land of Dyr

NRA FOR LIFE

I MISS SARAH

“In Trump We Trust.” Right????

SOMEBODY please tell TRH that Netanyahu NEVER said "Once we squeeze all we can out of the United States, it can dry up and blow away."

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
So somehow "The Race Lawyer's Association" is better? Basically, Mexican Reconquest Lawyer's Association.

NOT AMERICANS.

IC B2

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by Shodd
Hey Stevil,

Like dog SCHIT aye!

We are going quite well thank you.

America is the most powerful and greatest nation on this planet for a reason. It's because we don't take advice from stupid f:cking foreigners. I haven't so much as seen you yellow belly f:cks lift a finger to fix your miserable existence

We're getting ready to clean house here in the US of A. Stand aside yellow belly!

Shod

And if you would like to step on to my property and mouth off like that I will be very pleased to put a hole through your lung.

Twit.

These are my opinions, feel free to disagree.
N
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
N
Hillary's Other $225,000 Speech - Paid By Law Firm Suing Trump University

Donald Trump has undoubtedly made the class action lawsuit against Trump University a campaign issue. But when it comes to politics, Robbins Geller Rudman & Dowd, the law firm behind the class action lawsuit, is not exactly neutral either, having paid the Clintons a total of $675,000 in fees for speeches since 2009.
Hillary Clinton gave a $225,000 speech at the law firm as recently as September 4, 2014. Court records indicate 9 attorneys from Robbins Geller are listed as representing Art Cohen and the other former Trump University students in the class action lawsuit (there are three attorneys from another law firm as well).
A review of the case’s docket reveals that the Robbins Geller attorneys have aggressively pursued the lawsuit, pushed for Trump to testify and for the trial to begin before the November 2016 election.

Full article:
http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-...ech-paid-law-firm-suing-trump-university

Last edited by Nrut; 06/01/16.

It's a great life if you don't weaken..
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J

You lot might want to stop getting worked up by the op as he is obviously getting off on annoying you...you would be better off waiting 'til he at least graduates high school before debating him.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by JSTUART
Hey Stevil,

Like dog SCHIT aye!

Shod

And if you would like to step on to my property and mouth off like that I will be very pleased to put a hole through your lung.

Twit.

Let me guess. Using a rifle heh? Cheers!

I'm pretty certain when we sing our anthem and mention the land of the free, the original intent didn't mean cell phones, food stamps and birth control.
G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Originally Posted by BarryC
So somehow "The Race Lawyer's Association" is better? Basically, Mexican Reconquest Lawyer's Association.

NOT AMERICANS.

Worth repeating.

IC B3

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by 2legit2quit
Hey Stevil,

Like dog SCHIT aye!

Shod

Twit.

Let me guess. Using a rifle heh? Cheers!

No...I like knives.

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
It really is a pretty brilliant move on Trump's part to stall this trial until after the election and the judge fell right into the mess. Had he remained above the fray when Donald threw the mud, the judge could have pretended to be impartial and done what he liked. Having responded as he did, the case is now one of politics and he will be criticized severely if he pushes it hard or possibly even if he does not recuse himself. And even if he doesn't recuse or back off, anything unfavorable to Trump is diminished in impact because of politics.

Say what you want about the man, but Trump plays this game of blood sport politics as good as any Democrat alive. Republicans have always tried to pretend like they were better than that while the Democrats with no scruples ran circles around them. Trump fights.

Last edited by JoeBob; 06/01/16.
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J

I have a question about that, if trump is elected can he even be taken to task by the judicial system whilst he is in office?

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Good on ya

Up close & personal so you can smell what the guy had for breakfast as you let the life leak out of him

I'm pretty certain when we sing our anthem and mention the land of the free, the original intent didn't mean cell phones, food stamps and birth control.
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J

No, I have spent most of my life working with knives and there are always some close handy.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by JoeBob

Say what you want about the man, but Trump plays this game of blood sport politics as good as any Democrat alive. Republicans have always tried to pretend like they were better than that while the Democrats with no scruples ran circles around them. Trump fights.

What's the old saying? "War is politics by other means".

But I say "Politics is war by other means".

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Hey Stevil,

Like dog SCHIT aye!

Shod

Twit.

JStuart,

My remark was directed toward yellow bellies not you. We have our share of yellow bellies here in the USA as well.

Unfortunately there are a good many more yellow bellies where your from than where I am from. That's not an insult is is what it is. The USA is rapidly trying to compete.

Last, foreigners really have zero business recommending to us how we should handle our affairs.

If you want to lung shoot me. Well let me remind you. The USA has kicked the dog f:ck out of a good many in there own back yard. I wouldn't get to feeling all peachy just because got a little piece of ground.

And again non of my formor post was directed to you or your mates.

The only part directed to you is my reply of you wanting to lung shoot me.

Best to you

Shod

Last edited by Shodd; 06/01/16.

The 6.5 Swede, Before Gay Was Ok
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Dumb question perhaps but has anyone actually traced the ISPs of the "Aussies" to see if they are ?

Would also love to see documentation on Stevil's multimillion $ invention.

Trump is far more likely to come to Australia's defense when the Muslims head South than would Hillary, although we are getting tired of defending nations that will not defend themselves.

Our ANG unit has more first line fighters than does all of the RAAF. And we have no Muslim riots either.

http://clashdaily.com/2015/11/watch-muslims-riot-in-sydney-australia-are-these-poor-refugees/

D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D
Respond to Stevil if you wish - and FWIW I think much of the response to him is entirely justified (though also, I think it is exactly what he wants). However there's some irony in saying

foreigners really have zero business recommending to us how we should handle our affairs.

.. and at the same time launching into Australia and Australians.

D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D
Originally Posted by 320Keith
...we are getting tired of defending nations that will not defend themselves.

That is well out of order, and not only inaccurate but an insult to the memories of those many brave men who have died defending this country.

As well, our forces consistently have been active in defending your interests, and supporting your country's operations, in the various wars your country has been engaged in over many decades. The US record in defending our interests, and supporting our operations, is not quite so consistent.

Page 4 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

574 members (22250rem, 160user, 1936M71, 260Remguy, 1beaver_shooter, 1Longbow, 68 invisible), 2,487 guests, and 1,284 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,477
Posts18,489,961
Members73,972
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.