Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 4 of 14 1 2 3 4 5 6 13 14
D
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
D
JeffhomO: you bought a magnum rifle, coupled with high b.c. bullets, and saddled it with a 22x scope whose only purpose is long range...Then you sit here and stomp your feet trying to convince the world that you are enlightened for not knowing your rifle's ability. Have you even fired it yet?

GB1

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
JeffZero,

Your haste to take sheer and utter STUPIDITY,to places it's never been before,would rate you three FULL pages Starring in the 2017 Guinness Book Of World Records. Congratulations?!?

Selecting a powder charge,is a numerical designation. Selecting/repeating a seating depth,is a numerical designation. Validating velocity,is a numerical designation. Conjoing atmospherics,BC,velocity,scope height and the like to figure a trajectory curve,is a series of numerical designations. Correlating POA/POI at any/all distances,is a numerical designation,whether erector induced or subtended(doubly so when talkin' SFP and stupid fhuqking magnification/zoom range). Be ASSURED,that knowing where you are at on an erector and factoring what remains in it's travel,is ANYTHING but fhuqking "daunting". Hint. Laughing!

How far you "actually" "shoot",is a Delusional figment of your pointy head's Imagination and Pretend. Mainly because the ONLY thing you "shoot",is your fhuqking mouth. Them cardboard boxes are "tricky" and certainly don't open themselves! Hint. Read that again...now one more time,then Google it. Laughing!

Dangle a pic of how YOU factor/apply POA/POI(Point Of Aim/ Point Of Impact) correlations,with the steaming piece of fhuqking schit Turds you polish. Was waiting for you to go for the jugular and unleash a cascade of your Splendid Beastie pics,that you've put on the deck with your JeffZero Fantasy Playbook and am REALLY "surprised" that ain't happened. Laughing!

As per always,someone who "knows" as "much" as you,is always gonna be best served by asking questions,instead of giving "answers". That poignant profundity is a right proper fhuqking Dichotomy and funnier than fhuqk to boot,so you do "connect" alotta dots obliviously. Laughing! With you,there is but one CONSTANT and that is when it's all said and done,there will have been a fhuqk of a LOT more said...than done. You "lucky" kchunt! Hint. Re-Laughing!

One thing is for certain about a schit SFP reticled SHV and it's paltry erector travel...is that the more you don't use it,the "better" it is and you've got that going on in spades!

Bless your heart.

Laughing!................

'61,

If you think about it,throw a micrometer on the bitch's ass,just to add a more numerical designations to THE Resident Retard's chagrin.(grin)

The astute can always appreciate the sanctity of facts and their measurements,when extrapolating a route of travel and factoring potential in advance. I assume it to be a 1913 interface and corroborating that,wouldn't hurt either.

Obliged.

After yesterday's jaunt,a pard is talkin' purty serious about building a Kimber 82 Gubment Thrasher Fightin' Rifle. Toss some strongside ergo's on the handle,go 1913 with Horn's wearin' 40MOA,skin the X's to 6x MQ so as to reap even more erector travel,shoot the whole enchilada with Bed Liner and bob the barrel to 17". It'd be a purty low layin' SLEEPER.

He's got a coupla Annie 54 Repeaters already,but most folks have an inner defense mechanism,that prohibits absolutely rallying upon such Splendor and the SLEEPER Approach is geared expressly towards that intent. 'Course,I prolly haveta follow suit.(grin)

When I chopped the choke offa my 54,things only got fhuqking better and that with a VLD Deburring Tool Crown! The velocity "loss" was nothing and balance/handling improvements offa the fhuqking chart. Win/win.

Purists fhuqking HATE results.(grin)

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Never been tough to cypher who shoots...and who don't...................

'223,

She's feverishly tryin' to "justify" how INCREDIBLE Fhuqking STUPIDITY,is a Secret Squirrel "advantage".

She's doing GREAT! Now if she can only save up enough for the mounts.

Laughing!..................

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana

BS, you're just still bitter about my Tactical Wabbit...

[Linked Image]

“Perfection is Achieved Not When There Is Nothing More to Add, But When There Is Nothing Left to Take Away” Antoine de Saint-Exupery
E
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
E
Originally Posted by Brad

BS, you're just still bitter about my Tactical Wabbit...

[Linked Image]
laugh laugh laugh

Life Member SCI
Life Member DSC
Member New Mexico Shooting Sports Association

Take your responsibilities seriously, never yourself-Ken Howell

Proper bullet placement + sufficient penetration = quick, clean kill. Finn Aagard

Ken
C
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
C
Stick the 82 isn't a bad way to go. Prices are more than reasonable for the performance. Mine can't quite hang with the 54's but then again few can. Bobs 54 rails will work but one needs to remove some material from the underside to accommodate the kimber receiver..

[Linked Image]

82 and TAC at 300 yards[Linked Image]

She never made it past the bedroom door, what was she aiming for...?
She's gone shootin..
IC B2

RDW Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by dogcatcher223
Stick, do you know who makes the lowest 20 moa m700 short action rail? I have an egw hd, but wondering if there is a lower option?

I'll be sure to turn it around backwards per jeff0, just to stick with the theme...then argue with everyone why it works better that way...

The Weaver is .430 at the rear, it is definitely lower than the EGW.

Dave

D
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
D
^ thanks!

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Stick ,

The Talley 84m 20MOA picatinney rail is a 1913 interface and is .3850 tall in the center and .4735 tall overall at the ass end. .3630 tall in the center and .4530 tall overall at the front end. She is 5 1/2 inches long overall. Going to put her on the .223 with Horn rings and SS 6x FF.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Brad,

Imitation is THE most Sincere form of Flattery and besides being a CLUELESS Fhuqk,you are also a Lying Piece Of Fhuqking Schit...what were the "odds"? Congratulations?!?

Don't "forget",that you "can't read this" either,due your Imaginary Pretend Ignore. Here's to the HILARITY,of you doing the BEST you can "do",with what incredibly fhuqking little you have to work with.

Bless your heart.

Laughing!.................

elkchunternm,

You heel-nipping CLUELESS Lap Dog,you suck a mean ass. Congratulations?!?

Bless your heart.

Laughing!..............

'fiable,

Got JARD on the horn this morning,musing their 17WSM Krunchenticker's particulars and it be appealing. I can smell a couple few pards throwing in and getting a herd coming.

20's outta the 17 WSM,just flat fhuqking HURT schit!

Whatta hoot...................

RDW,

Appreciate the intel.

Obliged.................

'61,

Appreciate that info too.

Spill your guts on the ergo's of said mounting system,with said glass...with the OEM comb's height. Remember that max ring spacing,is your friend.

NEARLY punched a Tag today,but hate to make concessions,though I was taunted.

[Linked Image]

Won't be but a coupla more days and then the Bears won't be able to keep pace,but they's in tall cotton until then. Watched this go down in the Zeiss Spotter at a trite 460yds,with a 270 in my mitts.

He'd of only dried 20-1/4"....................

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
BS, you can't keep track of your own diatribes, there have been so many. Kinda sad how you've slipped really. I've never had anyone on ignore.

I'm still of the opinion you're bitter about my Tactical Wabbit. I put it up over 12 years ago, I know you remember. That you think it's imitation is even more a window into your psyche... and makes it all the more funny grin

[Linked Image]

“Perfection is Achieved Not When There Is Nothing More to Add, But When There Is Nothing Left to Take Away” Antoine de Saint-Exupery
IC B3

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Brad,

It's your Imagination,Pretend with it as you MUST,if only to try and "convince" yourself of that which you most need to hear. Congratulations?!?

Well of course you hang upon my every word and gawk my every pixel,despite your Lying Piece Of Schit Decree(s). Ummmmm...that mighta just been but one of several fhuqking points. Hint. Laughing!

This was closer to 15yrs ago and Imitation is of course,the most Sincere form of Flattery. Doubly so,when the Delusional try to "convince" themself otherwise,you "hard charger" you. Laughing!

[Linked Image]

The only thing you've done in the firsthand,is to tote fhuqking STUPIDITY to places it's never been before and Lie like the Fhuqking Piece Of Schit you are...not that you had/have ANY other "moves". I'm always torn on what is gonna be fhuqking funnier,your High Pitched Nasal Whine or the Estrogen Fueled Excuses,as you wax eloquent ala Vagina Monologue. Decisions,decisions,yet win/win you "lucky" kchunt.

VERY good call,to refrain all things The Rifle...I "wonder" why that is?!?

Bless your heart.

Laughing!...............

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
BS, I've got a reading recommendation for you... you'll find much about yourself in its pages. Although in Edition 5 Narcissistic Personality Disorder (NPD) was taken out, so maybe you should find DSM-3!

Yes that's a hint grin

[Linked Image]

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Brad,

I'm more than a whole bunch Great at more than a few things and though bein' Great ain't easy...it's worth the effort. Hint. It's nice to be afforded the luxury of not being forced to fhuqking guess and do not begin to diminish the absolute HILARITY of your gross ineptitude and fhuqking Cluelessness,you "lucky" kchunt. Re-Hint. Congratulations?!?

At least you get the sweet "satisfaction" of clinging to my every word and gawking my every pic,as you plagiarize and pilfer,you Lying Piece Of Fhuqking Schit.

Bless your heart.

Laughing!

Had another gawddamned fhuqking scope puke(more broken Self Shucker crosshairs) and am slummin' a Reupold 3-9x M1 ele replacement,mainly because it is fhuqking funny. Now you can say you've "seen" one of these too.

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Imitation is THE most Sincere form of Flattery...do not forget to rock an elipsis.

Oooopsie!...too fhuqking late,you poor poor(literally) STUPID Fhuqk. Be sure to "tell" me more.

Laughing!

Wow +P++!!!..............

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
BS, there you go again with "imitation"... you're not being imitated, you're being MOCKED.

Of course you're entirely too narcissistic to understand that Tactical Wabbit is a indeed a mockery of your self-important, delusional personality.

That you don't understand you're being mocked makes the whole thing even funnier and simultaneously sadder. Picking on you is like picking on a child... and that, of course, really does take the fun out of it, because I'm not a mean person. Really, what adult would pick on a child.

Carry on my "man"...

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
LAPM ...... grin

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Made a sweet little zero stop for my SHV today.

[Linked Image]

The (plastic) ring is a light press fit onto the turret body so it cannot turn (and thus obscure the reference line) and the little window in it is simply so the reference line on the body is still visible. It now goes to one click below zero and then stops on a dime. Got a little lucky there as I nailed that on the first try.

Not sure where the notion came from that I can't afford mounts. Both my NF scopes are mounted.

Then again.... this thread ain't about "thruthiness", is it? grin

Really great optic that in the several tracking tests I've shot with it so far, is mechanically superb. Not saying a thing bad or good about the SWFA; but this is a [bleep] great scope. Did some low light testing too and it's comparable to my Conquests- IE, very good.

Got my kid graduated this weekend, booted my parents the hell out of my house <g>, informed my wife I'm taking a break from house-building, and it's gonna be nice and cool this next week. Lots of shooting to ensue. Psyched. The last month has been nuts.

Y'all play nice now.....................

The CENTER will hold.

Reality, Patriotism,Trump: you can only pick two

FÜCK PUTIN!
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Probably from that time when you told everyone how "tapped out" your "fun fund" was after buying a NF after saving up for 6 months and forgetting to budget for a mounting system. I remember it because it was hilarious that a single scope bankrupted your shooting account and how anxious you were to tell us about it.

H
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
H
Back on topic, I received my SWFA 3-9, great scope! Waiting on the rifle but will mount in on a 84 M with Nightforce rings and 2-piece bases. Everyone who mentioned on 3 a little tunneling is correct, but on 4 it goes away. I foresee buying more of these for my AR's.

Good Shooting!
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Brad,

I'm laughing my ass off...that your being a Clueless Kchunt and a Lying Piece Of Fhuqking Schit,is a Secret Squirrel "ploy" to "mock" me. I'm fhuqking cryin',I'm laughing soooooooo fhuqking hard. Sweetheart,the ONLY person you mock is yourself and that by simply doing your BEST,with what incredibly fhuqking little you have to work with. Hint. Congratulations?!?

I reckon I'm plum fhuqking flattered,that you've been consumed with me for 12yrs+,you "lucky" kchunt. You be sure to "explain" with all 13 of your IQ Points,your AMAZINGLY long list of incredibly WELL founded insecurities,in whichever manner the Delusion most salves your Reality and does your Bunny the most favors. Laughing!

You reserve the right to find me "mistaken",but even someone as fhuqking STUPID as you,KNOWS better than to even try. I "wonder" why that is?!? Not that your perpetual Vagina Monologues and pathetic attempts at Imitation,ain't funnier than fhuqk,if only obliviously(to you).

Bless your heart.

Laughing!......................

SuperKchunt,

You suck a mean ass. Congratulations?!?

Now exactly what were the "odds" with the Twatly Trifecta ticklin' the ivories in succesion and being the ONLY folks on the Thread who've never even SEEN said glass...let alone "used" it?!? You "hard chargers" really "get after it"! Laughing!

At least Imagination and Pretend are free,so you can "afford" to "contribute". You "lucky" kchunt. Laughing!

Now if only to add perspective and touch upon a theme,which will ALL sale over The Twatly Trifecta's heads. Feel free to swipe pics as you must and do,if only to add to "your" album. Laughing!

The ruint reticle were punted and a Reupold 3-9x wearin' M1 ele,stabbed into place. Good time to Google that. Laughing!

With Auto Match 40's at 1225fps and a 50yd zero,it coughed up a "whopping" 14 MOA remaining on the erector. It is a shame,that your "knowledge","experience" and "results",precludes you from savvying such hilarity. Hint. Laughing!

[Linked Image]

I yarded a Mk4 M3 3.5-10x offa an Old Reliable platform,to give said glass to a pard who thinks he loves 'em and because I KNOW that I don't. You'll haveta pardon such poignant profundity,escaping your "faculties". Laughing! That's doubly funny,because you've never seen one of them either,you poor poor(literally) STUPID fhuqk. Re-laughing!

Now you can say you've seen a 7-08 BLR with 162 A-Max,wearin a 20MOA EGW rail chopped in half,with said glass(though it now too wears a 6x Fixed Fhuqker). Hint. Laughing!

[Linked Image]

Just sayin'. Hint.

[Linked Image]

Anywhoo...it's a win/win tossin' the MK4 M3 variable. So on goes a fhuqking Bushie AR/223 3-9x SFP BDC see-through bitch. Google it,as you must.

FUNNY part is,even with the chickenschit BDC subtension attempt,it blows the poor Reupold 3-9x M1 ele outta da fhuqking water. Turns out,that when you set that SFP reticle to 6x,that it tosses 3.5 MOA,8MOA,11MOA,19MOA and 27MOA anchor points,which effectively DOUBLES the Reupold's efforts,less touching a gawddamned fhuqking thing,other than the trigger. You KNOW,you gotta Google that. Laughing!

[Linked Image]

It is ASSUREDLY no fhuqking Illuminatti,but nothin' else is either. Google that. Hint. Laughing!

[Linked Image]

You heel-nippin',coat tail ridin',bench settin' CLUELESS Fhuqk.

Bless your heart.

Laughing!.....................

JeffZero,

I'll feign my GREAT "surprise" that you,THE Dumbest Of Fhuqks,who could "care less" about erectors,their travel and numerical designators...now wishes to "talk" zero-stops. Is there NO end to your Incredible Fhuqking STUPIDITY? Congratulations?!?

Frost the cake,by citing once again,how much erector travel your Float Coat "rewards" you with. Laughing!

Do tell about your Tracking "Tests" and the extry acumen,that crossed-eyes add to the "critique" and extrapolate "all"of your "knowledge","experience" and "results" in this Defining Moment. Laughing! Knock it outta da' Park,by referencing the particulars of the platforms used in said "evaluation". Dare ya'! Laughing!

Who opened the boxes of bullets,you "used" in this "definitive" series of arduous "tests"?!? Laughing! What sorta round "count" was used,in this exhaustive "research"? Re-Laughing!

Pretty EXCITING stuff,for you to have TWO whole scopes mounted!!! Mebbe dangle some pics,if only to add more humor,even more obliviously. Laughing!

The ONLY thing you could offer in a scope "critique",is what the fhuqking glass tasted like.

Bless your heart.

laughing!

WOW +P+++!!!!.......................

starsky,

Facts only confuse her and that is mean.

Laughing!................

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Larry, not gonna repeat myself. Go re-read what I already said but try to comprehend this time. Focus, man! FOCUS!

And you KNOW that's a sweet little zero stop. And it's hurting your feelers just a wee lil' bit. No worries brah- you've still got your Enormous Erector (that nobody GAF about) to wave around! Laffin' here!

Starsky, I know the genesis of the remark, just surprised you guys have gone full-retard with it! Actually, I lied..... I'm not surprised. grin

The CENTER will hold.

Reality, Patriotism,Trump: you can only pick two

FÜCK PUTIN!
Page 4 of 14 1 2 3 4 5 6 13 14

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

523 members (1badf350, 219DW, 10gaugeman, 1beaver_shooter, 06hunter59, 007FJ, 51 invisible), 1,625 guests, and 1,239 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,992
Posts18,520,247
Members74,020
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.