Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by JoeBob

Innocent? About as innocent and welcome as a Syrian rapefugee in a German kid's swimming pool.

Those women and children were akin to Syrian rapists?

Odd, too, how you say the Mormons were the guilty parties of unnamed atrocities when of the 22 people killed in the Missouri Mormon war, 21 were Mormon.

Of course, you must have been there and can tell us that the recorded history around the events were completely wrong and that the Christians (the non-Mormon Christians as Mormons, too, are Christian) should have slaughtered roughly 10,000 innocent Mormons - many of the women and children - because you believe it was the "right" thing to do.

Originally Posted by Mannlicher
America needs to understand that our troops are not 'disposable'. Each represents a family; Fathers, Mothers, Sons, Daughters, Cousins, Uncles, Aunts... Our Citizens are our most valuable treasure; we waste far too many.
GB1

J
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
J
Dang Missouri quitters.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Dang Missouri quitters.

Yep, typically "christian" of you.

America needs to understand that our troops are not 'disposable'. Each represents a family; Fathers, Mothers, Sons, Daughters, Cousins, Uncles, Aunts... Our Citizens are our most valuable treasure; we waste far too many.
F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Originally Posted by 4ager
Just stating a fact. Ain't a religion out there, save a few tiny sects of Hindu and Buddhism, that lack a problem with killing innocents. It's always been that way, and is a root of most all religions (kill or convert those who aren't "like you").

Posted like a true muslim.

J
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
J
Dang Missouri quitters.

There you go changing the subject again. Keep up. This is about Missouri letting us all down.

IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Fubarski
Just stating a fact. Ain't a religion out there, save a few tiny sects of Hindu and Buddhism, that lack a problem with killing innocents. It's always been that way, and is a root of most all religions (kill or convert those who aren't "like you").

Posted like a true muslim.

You're a retard f'k, that's for sure.

I only have history on my side.

As for ragheads; nuke the SOBs. Clear that up any?

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Dang Missouri quitters.

There you go changing the subject again. Keep up. This is about Missouri letting us all down.

No, the subject is the same. You're saying the Missouri Christians "let us all down" by not slaughtering about 10,000 innocent - mostly women and children - Mormons. I'm saying that is very typically "christian" of you, as you're about as far from being Christ-like as that message of yours indicates, though you sure as Hell try to be a "holier than thou" Texarkana Bible-thumping hypocrite any chance you get.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
This kind of talk is trashy on a religious level, trashy on a political level, and trashy on an American level. I hope you're proud of yourself.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
4ager gets it.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S

Neither did "christians".

Nor has anybody else for that matter.

I am not a Mormon but those of that faith I have known are just people like anyone else. I do not think just because of their brand of faith they will vote for Clinton. There are many reasons such as abortion and the influx of Islam supported by Clinton along with her total lack of honesty and integrity that Mormon folks would choose to vote against her. Like the rest of us there is nothing a moral person could see in her to be admired.

The first time I shot myself in the head...

Meniere's Sucks Big Time!!!
IC B3

J
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
J
Dang Missouri quitters.

No, the subject is the same. You're saying the Missouri Christians "let us all down" by not slaughtering about 10,000 innocent - mostly women and children - Mormons. I'm saying that is very typically "christian" of you, as you're about as far from being Christ-like as that message of yours indicates, though you sure as Hell try to be a "holier than thou" Texarkana Bible-thumping hypocrite any chance you get.

I think someone is a very humorless person. You should probably take your meds. You appear to have missed them today.

Now, back to the subject. If Missouri had done it right, Glenn Beck would have to be a Jehovah's Witness or Moonie today.

Last edited by JoeBob; 06/26/16.
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Humor? What you're saying isn't very humorous. I think you're a very classless person.

J
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
J
Originally Posted by 270jrk
Humor? What you're saying isn't very humorous. I think you're a very classless person.

So, you're a Glenn Beck fan?

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F

Hilarious sanctimonious dumbfckery, as always.

Lecture others not to be uncivil on the net.

Then post stupid shat and call names like you got a handicapped license.

If your posts weren't so stupid, you wouldn't have to explain em.

Aren't you overdue for a handle change?

Cause, you know, you've posted enough stupidity under this one.

Certainly a tragedy to have to go to the drastic remedy of changin a handle to try and undo a well-earned reputation for moronic behavior.

Kinda like perpetratin a fraud on the board, wouldn't you agree?

I mean, you got newer members thinkin: "Hey, this a$$hole posts like DAnimrod, but it ain't the same name. How could *two* people be so fkin dumb?

They're left in confusion, and it's hardly fair to them, when it's the same a$$hole, just under another name.

Is changin your handle to not look so fn dumb like changin your oil?

Do you do it ever 3000 posts, or are you usin synthetic posts and doin it ever 5k?

Or, is there a computer-controlled sensor that lets you know your fire rep is so worthless that it's time to change again?

Least RJ has the balls to remain known as a moron, rather than tryin to do his own witless protection program.

Guy rents inmates for weekend entertainment, and he's got more balls than you.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
you are a world class jerk

suggest you come to Palmyra, NY for a week around July 15th and spout your hateful crap. probably would not make it back to your cave with all the nazi flags and photos of Adolph !

J
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
J
Originally Posted by stlooiearch
you are a world class jerk

suggest you come to Palmyra, NY for a week around July 15th and spout your hateful crap. probably would not make it back to your cave with all the nazi flags and photos of Adolph !

Well, you know the Nazi flags in the cave go really well with the commemorative set of magical golden plates I picked up. Of course, I can't read them anymore because I lost the magic hat.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Certainly a tragedy to have to go to the drastic remedy of changin a handle to try and undo a well-earned reputation for moronic behavior.

I mean, you got newer members thinkin: "Hey, this a$$hole posts like DAnimrod, but it ain't the same name. How could *two* people be so fkin dumb?

They're left in confusion, and it's hardly fair to them, when it's the same a$$hole, just under another name.

Do you do it ever 3000 posts, or are you usin synthetic posts and doin it ever 5k?

Or, is there a computer-controlled sensor that lets you know your fire rep is so worthless that it's time to change again?

Least RJ has the balls to remain known as a moron, rather than tryin to do his own witless protection program.

Ah, you're all hurt and pissy (again). Take some (more) Midol.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I never said that nor implied that. In fact I am not a fan. You are classless. Perhaps you hoped everyone was gonna giggle about your Missouri punchline. At least Fubarski has your back,ha ha

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by 270jrk

So, you're a Glenn Beck fan?

You do not know the man as I do. You are about 180 off target.

The first time I shot myself in the head...

Meniere's Sucks Big Time!!!
F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F

Ah, you're all hurt and pissy (again). Take some (more) Midol.

*That's* all you got?

Least under *this* handle.

Witless protection, LOL.

Maybe your *next* resurrection will have a clue.

Somethin to hope for.

Page 3 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

583 members (219 Wasp, 222Sako, 257_X_50, 10gaugemag, 264mag, 2five7, 66 invisible), 2,233 guests, and 1,267 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,076
Posts18,521,761
Members74,024
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.